꩜ 20

CHAPTER 20:"ALIVE"

CHAPTER 20:
"ALIVE"

☻ You're still alive? Damn

°•*⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

Yesterday, the teacher changed plans and we left school at eight pm. I was quite happy to be honest, I was finally home.

I woke up at six because I wanted to get to the school as fast as I can. Because at that hour, there isn't a lot of students inside. And I have an opportunity to go to the basement, without no one watching. I changed into my uniform, took my stuff and went walking to school.

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I slowly opened my eyes.. I guess I fainted yesterday. I don't know how the hell I am alive. That's a miracle. Then I realized.. I wasn't in that stupid closet anymore! I stood up and observed the place. "Where the heck am I.." I said to myself. Then it hit me, I'm in the school basement. I glance to my right and saw three knifes.. "I can't believe Jungkook did this.." I said as my hands formed into fists. "I'm going to exit this place.. This is seriously creeping me out" I said as I walked towards the entrance.

I was about to open the door until someone did it first.. "Oh shit" I said as I saw Jungkook with widened eyes. "I thought you were dead!" He shouted as he got closer. I backed away. "Stop this" My back was now touching the wall, and he was in front of me.. There's no chance of escaping now.. "You're not going anywhere" "Yeah, well no shit" I rolled my eyes. Then I see him getting closer to a table. This is my chance to escape. I was about to leave until he pushes me back and places a knife over my neck. "You know better than this, Jungkook" I gulped as I saw him glaring at me. He didn't answer. I sighed. "What happened to you?? You weren't like this." I hissed at him, he pushed the knife closer and closer.. "You don't know anything about me." He said through gritted teeth.

I frowned as I attempted to push him aside. "You're not going anywhere" He repeated once again. He smirked and I stared at him confused.. Then I felt something cold and sharp passing through my neck.. I place a finger under my chin and felt something dripping.. I looked down and saw blood. "Stop!!" I shouted, he glanced at me and did the opposite..

"This is really fun.." He laughed. I looked at him again and his expression was just.. creepy. "P-please stop this!" I begged, he ignored me and kept making cuts..

Chapter edited; June 22,2019