꩜ 02

CHAPTER 02:"FRIENDS"

CHAPTER 02:
"FRIENDS"

☻ You're such a nice person

°•*⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I was very, very, nervous. I couldn't stop thinking of what others are going to say about me. What if they hate me? What if they think I'm an ass? or a stuck-up? What if- "Okay jungkook, calm down, they're normal people, just like you." I whispered to myself as I paced back and forward. "Alright, please come in and introduce yourself" I heard the teacher's voice from inside. Breathe in, breathe out, everything is going to be alright. I turned the knob and walked inside. Everyone's eyes were on me... How much I hate attention. Well I, I kinda like attention- I stood in front of the classroom, staring at everyone. I feel like they are staring right into my soul. "Hello, I'm jeon jeongguk, nice to meet you all" I bowed slightly as I finished. "He's really handsome" "He's so cute!" "Please marry me" Were most of the comments I heard from all of the girls. The teacher glanced at me and pointed at a seat behind a guy. I nodded and walked to my seat.

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You were quite happy about the new student. He seemed very nice and sweet; and you actually wanted him to join your group of friends! You smirked at the thought and Soohyun stared at you weirdly. "What are you thinking about, (y/n)?" He asks as he pokes your arm. "Nothing" You smiled and he shrugged.

Class finally ended and you searched for your friends. "Everyone come here for a moment" You whispered and they followed you. "Okay so, let's introduce ourselves to the new boy! He seems quite nice, let's invite him to our group!" You said as you stared at your friends. Seonwoo, Taehyung, and Jimin stared back at jungkook The others shrugged and your comment. "C'mon Namjoon, you're going to help me" You said as you held his wrist and dragged him. The rest of them were following you like lost puppies.

Namjoon stood in front of jungkook's desk. "What's up jungkook? So uh, I'm Kim Namjoon, and these are my friends" Namjoon said as he pointed at all of your friends, including you. Jungkook glanced up from his notebook and stared at everyone around him. "This is Min (y/n), Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Choi Soohyun, Kim Taehyung, and Jung Seonwoo." He introduced you and your friends with a smile. Jungkook stood up and bowed slightly to all of you. "Glad to meet you all" He said, making eye contact with you. "So.. do you want to join us?" Seonwoo said, breaking the awkward silence. He nodded as he took his backpack.

Chapter edited; June 15,2019
Chapter edited; April 18 ,2022