꩜ 17

CHAPTER 17:"BASEMENT"

CHAPTER 17:
"BASEMENT"

☻ I think this room is perfect for you

°•*⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"I'll get going now.." (y/n) said as she pulled away from the hug. I nodded at her. "Alright good night" I said with a wave. And with that, she left. I waited for a few minutes until she wasn't around.. I smirked as I went inside the school. I entered the basement and closed the door. I walk towards the closet. I place my ear, to see if he was already awake, since he was knocked out. I didn't hear anything.. so I guess he's still unconscious. I clasped my hands together, turned off the lights and exited the basement. I exited the school and made my way to the camp.

"Hey Jungkook.." I glance up and see Seonwoo with a worried expression. "Hey" I wave at him. "Have you seen Soohyun? I haven't seen him.." He mumbled. I shook my head in response. "Alright.. thanks" He smiled and left. I smiled at myself. "I'm amazing"

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I opened my eyes slowly.. "oh god my head hurts a shit ton" I don't see any hint of light anywhere. I'm pretty sure it is day already.. I heard some birds chirping from outside.. but I don't know were the hell I am. "What happened yesterday?.." I mumbled. I moved to the left, and the to the right.. and then I realized.. I was trapped in some sort of closet???? "What do I do know???" I was seriously getting anxious. I shook my head and rolled down. I placed my knees over my chest.

Then I hear a door being slammed open. I stood up as fast as lighting. "Someone help me please!!" I started throwing fists. I heard someone laugh maniacally. I frowned.. "So you're awake.." They said.. I recognize that voice.. "Jungkook what the hell"  I gritted my teeth.  "Let me out of here!" I shouted as I threw punches once again. "I won't let you go." He spoke up. "You bitch" I mumbled. "Let. Me. Go." I demanded. He laughed. "You're hilarious, Soohyun. "Please.." I begged. He huffed and kicked the closet. "Why.. why are you doing this to me?" I asked and he sighed. "Because you were going to confess to my (y/n)" I scowled. "Your (y/n)?" "Yes, my (y/n).. she's mine.. only mine." He laughed. "You're crazy! If she knew you were like this.." I said as my hands formed into fists. "You shut up already!" He kicked once again. He laughed once again and left.. "what am I going to do know.." I placed both of my hands over my face.

Chapter edited; June 21,2019