꩜ 08 (¼)

CHAPTER 08:PART ONE OUT OF FOUR"SERIOUS"

CHAPTER 08:
PART ONE OUT OF FOUR
"SERIOUS"

☻ Why are you so serious?

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

After you left to soohyun's house, you immediately received a call from someone. You look at the caller's id and smile. "Hello!" You exclaimed. "Hello (y/n), are you on your way to soohyun's house?" jungkook asked through the phone. You could hear him sigh afterwards. "Yes I am. Did he not send you the direction to his house?" You asked as you shook your head. "Typical Soohyun" you thought. "Yeah.. he didn't. Could you uh.. help me with that.?"

After you gave jungkook some directions, he finally was able to catch up to you. You kept walking until you saw a tall figure in the distance. You squinted your eyes and he looked exactly like Jungkook. "Hey!" You screamed at him and he jumped. He placed his hand on his chest. "Oh my god you scared me" You snorted and started laughing. "It's not funny" He rolled his eyes and you nodded your head.

"His house is kinda far" He said, breaking the awkward silence. "True..." You replied; after a while of walking and not talking to each other he decided to speak again. "(y/n).. do you think I'm annoying" He said as he looked down at the floor. "No, you're not annoying" You said as you glanced at him. "Why did you ask that all of a sudden?" You tilted your head in confusion. "I was just wondering.." Jungkook spoke, until you interrupted him. "Oh look! We're here already!" You said as you ran towards the entrance. "This is his house?" He said in awe. "Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here" You mumbled and he raised a brow. You were about to open the door, but someone did it first.

"Hey Jungkook and (y/n)!" Jimin said as he went ti hug both of you. "Hello" Jungkook said with a smile. You both entered and Jimin grabbed you and jungkook by your wrists. "Ew your hand is sweaty" You said as you gave him a disgusted expression. "No it isn't" He defended, while jungkook was laughing in the background. "Yes it is; you're so gross Park Jimin" You said as you bit your lower lip, trying not to laugh. "I'm so done with you" He said as he threw his arms in the air.

"(y/n) arrived!" Taehyung said as he ran up to you, Seonwoo following him afterwards. "Hey guy-" They both hugged you. "C'mon you're going to kill her" Jin  shouted at the boys. "Oops, sorry" Seonwoo said as he patted your head. "So.. what do we do now?" Jungkook asked once he sat beside Jin on the couch. "I have no idea-" You were about to finish your sentence, but Soohyun interrupted you. "Hey (y/n), I'm glad you came" He stared at you with a smile. Then he glanced over at Junkook and rolled his eyes. "And Jungkook... thank you for coming too" His smile was no longer visible. "Hi." Jungkook said with a serious tone. "I'm happy all of you are here!" He said as he clasped his hands together.. You glanced at jungkook and you saw a smirk appearing on his face. You were quite confused because you didn't know what he was thinking...

Minutes passed and all of you were on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. "Alright.. can we do something?" You asked. "Let's do truth or dare!" Taehyung suggested. Everyone gave him an 'are you serious' expression, including you. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?" He asked, sitting straight. "Because we don't want to play that game" Namjoon spoke up. "We always play that, it's boring" Seonwoo said as he rolled his eyes. "B-but, we never did truth or dare with jungkook" Taehyung said as he raised a brow. All of them glanced at jungkook, you did the same. "Stop staring at me" He replied, annoyed. "Okay then" Jimin said as he turned on his phone. "Hey Soohyun, can I eat something?" Namjoon said as he stood up from the couch. "Yeah sure" He said as he sat next to you on the floor.

"Hey Jimin, can I play on your phone?" Taehyung asked with puppy eyes. Jimin looked up at him and said "You have one, go use yours" "it's dead" Taehyung replied with a cheeky smile. "You can use my charger" Soohyun said as he nodded at Taehyung. "Really? Where is it?" He stood up from the couch. "In my room.. you know where it is right?" Soohyun asks with a brow raised. "I.. I don't know... " Taehyung smiled sheepishly. Soohyun facepalmed. "Just- just come with me" He said as he grabbed Taehyung by his wrist.  You were about to comment something until Namjoon came with a terrified face.

"What's wrong" Seonwoo asked as he tilted his head to the side. "I broke.. a plate" He whisper-yelled. "Typical Namjoon" All of your friends said in unison, you did as well. "How many did you broke?" You said as you stood up. "Why don't you see for yourself?" He said as he exited the living room.

You almost fainted once you saw the floor. "Damn.." You said as your eyes widen. "How did this even happen.." You glanced at him. "Well.." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Wait until Soohyun sees this.." You said as you placed your hand on his shoulder. "See what?" All of a sudden, Soohyun appeared. He raised a brow and folded his arms as he saw you two. Namjoon laughed nervously . "Oh its nothing! Just that, (y/n) has something to tell you!! Right.. (y/n)?" He turned his head towards you and blinked rapidly. "Really? Is that true (y/n)"Soohyun said as he stared at you with a brow raised. "Um.. of course n-" Before you could finish, namjoon pinched your ear. "OUCH! WHAT THE FU-" Namjoon placed both of his hands over your mouth. "Naughty (y/n), you shouldn't spoil the surprise!" He exclaimed as he glared at you. "I.. I think I have to feed my plant.." Soohyun said as he laughed nervously and left the kitchen. "YOU DON'T EVEN OWN PLANTS" Taehyung shouted at him from the living room.

You turned around and stared at namjoon; then you took a deep breath. "Look, I'm going to save you this time. If you do something else, it's your problem" You said as you pointed at him. "Alright, alright" He replies, arms in air. "Good, let's get cleaning then"

Chapter edited; June 18, 2019
Edited once again; april 19,2022