꩜ 11

CHAPTER 11:"CAMP"

CHAPTER 11:
"CAMP"

☻ Yay camp!

°•*⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It's already Thursday. Finally... I've been waiting for this day. As fast as I heard the alarm I stormed off to the bathroom. After I finished, I went to eat a small breakfast and then I packed my stuff for this week.

I was about to leave until I turned around and walked towards the kitchen... There were 3 knifes hanging on the wall. I walked closer and inspected them.. I have to be honest.. they don't look like they are for the kitchen.. they look a bit dangerous. "Why are these here.." I said as I took one and observed it. You should take it just in case.. Good idea. I will take it. Good, Jungkook.

I took it and then I placed it inside the backpack and left the house. My mom is in a business trip so I haven't seen her in a month or so... I kinda miss her.. it's sad being an only child.. with only one parent. It sure gets lonely in here.

When I entered school, I saw Taehyung running up to me, right behind him was Jimin. "Finally! You're here!" Taehyung said as he hugged me. "He's so annoying. Good thing you're here now." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. Taehyung pouted at him once he let go. I chuckled. "Is (y/n) here?" I asked as I looked around. They both looked at each other and said "Not yet" I nodded in response.

"C'mon lets go to classroom" Jimin said as he walked backwards. He almost fell and I died of laughter. "Not funny, not funny" He said as he shook his head. "It is.. actually." Taehyung said with a nod. I agreed as well.

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You opened your eyes due to the sunlight shining through. You whined. "I don't want to go to that stupid camp. You sighed and did your morning routine. You packed your stuff and exited the house.

On your way to the school, you saw Hiyori with her friends. They were giggling and gossiping about who knows what. You rolled your eyes and passed beside them.. but she noticed you and spoke up. "Oh, so you're alone today.. that's sad" She said with that sequeaky voice of hers. You huffed. "And why do you care?" You said as you started walking faster. She giggled in a sassy way.. "And why do you care?" She said in a mocking tone. "I don't want to deal with you right now so... goodbye" You said as you clasped your hands together and jogged to school.

Right after you entered, you went to your classroom. You were greeted why Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. "Hello!" Taehyung said as he waved at you. "Hiii" You said as you sat down next to Jimin. "Are you prepared for today?" Jungkook said with the biggest smile ever. You hummed in response.

"Alright, bring your stuff outside. I'll tell you guys were we would be staying." The teacher said as she opened the door for all of the students. "I'm so excited" Seonwoo said as he jumped. "Me too!" You said as you patted his shoulder. "I want to roast marshmallows!" Taehyung said as he giggled. Jimin nodded enthusiastically at him. "Aren't you exited too, Jungkook?" You asked as you poked his arm rapidly. "Yeah.." He said, not taking an eye off Soohyun.

"Alright!" The teacher clasped her hands together. "I'll separate the tents for you all. These tents are for boys and these are for the girls" She said as she pointed to the left first and then to the right side. "Jungkook and Jimin" She pointed at a green tent. "Seonwoo and Soohyun" "Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin" She pointed at a more bigger tent.

After she finished with the boy's side, it was time for the girl's "(y/n) and.." Please noy Hiyori, please not Hiyo-" "Hiyori" You blinked twice and raised my hand. "May I go to the restroom?" She nodded and you ran. You entered the bathroom and screamed.. "why meee, why, why, why, why me!" You sang as you fake cried.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"I feel so sorry for (y/n).." Jin said as he shook his head. "I know right?" Jimin said as he glanced at him. "What? Why?" I asked with a brow raised. They all stared at me shocked. "You don't know?" Taehyung said. "Of course I don't" I said with a facepalm.

"They.. they hate each other.. they used to be friends but we don't talk about that." Namjoon explained with a sigh. I nodded slowly. "Okay. So does everyone have their partner and tent?" The teacher asked. They all said yes in unison. "Good." She nodded.

Chapter edited; June 20,2019