꩜ 16

CHAPTER 16:"THE KNOCKOUT"

CHAPTER 16:
"THE KNOCKOUT"

☻ You're done

°•*⁀➷

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It was already time for Soohyun to confess (y/n). He was very, very nervous. "I-I'm going now" Soohyun said as he smiled sheepishly at his friend. "Good luck!" Seonwoo said as he gave him a thumbs up.

Something that they didn't know was that Jungkook planned something against him... and it was going to be very..

Bloody..

Jungkook arrived at the place before (y/n) and Soohyun. He was at the field, when he saw a baseball bat. He smirked as he picked it up. He hid it and brought it to his tent. Since Jimin wasn't with him anymore, the tent was all his. Since everyone was in their tents, or outside of school, (because the teacher gave the students permission) or even at the mall.

Jungkook hid behind a tree and waited for Soohyun..

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I finally arrived and I didn't see (y/n). I was starting to feel like she ditched me. She wouldn't do that.. she isn't that type of person.. I sighed and sat on a bench. "I guess I'll wait for her.."

Minutes passed and I was getting impatient. "I'm going to message her" I mumbled as I turned on my phone.

You:(y/n)? I'm here

You:
(y/n)? I'm here

You:
(y/n) please tell
me you didn't
ditch me :(

You:
I'm starting
to worry ..

You:
You okay?
Are you sleeping?
I know you're forgetful..
but I did tell you earlier
we were going to meet