꩜ 05

CHAPTER 05:"SATISFYING

CHAPTER 05:
"SATISFYING.."

☻I feel strange..

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You woke up and stretched your arms. For some reason, you had a weird feeling inside. You turned on your phone and almost fell from your bed. "Oh my god I'm late!" You screamed. You were sure your neighbors heard you... You stood up and ran towards your closet. After you finished your routine, you went straight to the kitchen. You grabbed a protein bar, a bottle of water and lastly, your backpack.

You didn't see a lot of students when you entered the school. Which meant that class was about to start. You mumbled countless curse words and ran towards your classroom."Oh my god I'm so relieved" You whispered as you slowly walked to your seat. "I thought you weren't coming today" Soohyun expressed with a smug expression. You rolled your eyes and sat down. Then you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and saw Jungkook with a smile. "Hey jungkook! How are you doing?" You asked as you grinned at the male. "I'm good" He said with a chuckle. Gosh darn he's adorable. You thought.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I was minding my own business, until I look up and see Seonwoo smiling. "You can come with us today if you want" I nodded, giving him a grin. "Sure, I'll go. Let me put my books inside my backpack first" I told him and he gave me a thumbs up. After that, he left and went with the others. I let out a big sigh and started to put away the notebooks and the book inside the backpack.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

After Jungkook finished everything, he went towards (y/n) and her friends. But there was something he didn't notice.. There was a sharp pencil pointing out of his backpack. "What is this? It feels weird." Jungkook wondered as he pulled his backpack to the floor. "Well, I don't see anythi- shit!" The boy winced in pain. "How did this even got here?!" Jungkook questioned himself as he took the pencil in his hands. "Why is there blood..." He looked at his hand and saw blood coming from his palm. "Did I really stab this too hard?" He questioned himself again. Jungkook quickly stood up from the floor. "I should really wash my han- actually..." He paused. "I don't really mind blood,It looks-" He stopped mid sentence, and continued after a pause "Quite satisfying.." He raised a brow as he stared at the blood dripping from his palm. "Is it weird if I say that I kinda like blood..?" He said; touching his hand with his left index finger. Jungkook spaced out for a while... "I should actually go with them already." He shook his head and exited the hallway.

"Have you guys seen Jungkook?" Seonwoo asked the others and they all shook their heads. "Nope" Namjoon said. "I actually did" Soohyun said as he glanced at his friend. "Really? Well, where is he?-" "I'm right here!" Jungkook exclaimed with a smile. "I was wondering were you where.. I thought you ditched us!" Seonwoo said with a laugh. "I could never" Jungkook answered, as he sat down next to him.

Classes went on, and it was finally time to go home. Everyone left the classroom, and the only ones left were Jungkook, (y/n) and Soohyun. "So, (y/n) I was thinking.. would you like to go to my house tomorrow and maybe play some video games?" The boy asked as he peered at the girl. She pursed her lips and turned around. "well of course, the others are coming as well" Soohyun continued and nodded his head. Jungkook raised a brow, he was peeping in their conversation. Yes it was wrong to do so, but it wasn't really his fault. They were all in the same room. He felt quite disappointed they didn't ask him to come too, he does enjoy playing video games as well.. and plus, he wanted to be close to (y/n) too.

"Oh alright! It would be fun!" (y/n) said as she beamed. The girl stood up from her seat and turned around. "Oh! Jungkook.. I didn't know you were here" The girl confessed as she laughed nervously. "It's alright, I was behind you so you don't need to apologize" The boy stood up and waved his hands around. Soohyun glanced at both of them. "I didn't manage to catch you either. You're pretty quiet so I didn't realize you were there" He raised a brow and placed both of his hands on his pocket. Jungkook scoffed and nodded, irritated. "It's whatever really."

"Also, Jungkook you're coming with us a well! You're part of our group now" (y/n) expressed before leaving the classroom.  "I cant wait for that. I'll see you both tomorrow then." He said as he patted Soohyun's shoulder.

Chapter edited; June 16,2019
Edited once again; April 18,2022