Chapter 8: My fans want pictures and I'm dating Louis??

After we arrived home, me and Harry exstanged numbers with one another. Niall decided to come with me and Louis, He siad we didn't get enough bonding time. It's the actual first day I'm with these boys. I feel like I knew them for centuries. These boys were something else

"Rules: I get to pick out my clothes and yeah that's it!" I told them, both started giggling. I turned up the radio, and behold my one and only JUSTIN BEIBER, jk, Carrie Underwood." I started singing along.

"What guys?!" I shouted. Not this again. "Nothing?!" Both shooting there hands up. "Hands on the wheel Louis" I shouted, "I don't want to die!"

Niall laughed, "Me nether," he agreed.

When we parked, the boys put their disguise on. "Where's mine?" they looked at me confused. "Where is my disguise?", Louis took his cap off and put it on me. "There you go!" I laughed and put it on his head. "No thank you!" I said putting it back on his head.

I needed to stop taking to Louis so much, he was different, and that sparked a little match in my stomach. But after that incident with Harry, I just can't hurt him. He was already hurt. Besides I am texting him right now.

We walked to inside the first store in the mall. My phone started vibrating. It was my mom. Tempted to reject the call, I answered.

"Hi mommy!" I said sweetly, I don't know what she was going to say. The boys looked at me confused.

"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME YOU WERE WITH ONE DIRECTION FOR THE WEEK, IT IS MY JOB TO CARE FOR YOU. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS!"

"Sorry, um can we about talk about that later?" I asked her, trying to sound mature. The boys think I'm 18, I mean one year is only one year but I still live under my mom's house. Besides I lied, can't let them find out.

"WHEN YOU GET HOME, IM TAKING THAT PHONE!" I signed.

"Okay, love you bye." I hung up after that. "Um sorry guys, I forgot my mom had to go out and I was supposed to baby sit today!" Good cover up Lilli, good cover up. The boys nodded "Makes since!" Niall added. "Yeah I'd be mad too!" Louis added making me smirk.

After I gathered clothes, I went to the dressing room. The boys went looking around. A few moments later the boys were in the female dressing room hurrying me. "Okay guys chill, let me put on my clothes", "Just come out now, I already paid!" I grinned and grabbed the clothes and the boys took my hand and we came out.

There were girls everywhere. Cameras and girls.

"Our body guard is heading our way!" Louis chirped. "Okay!" The lady who worked here grabbed my clothes and placed them in a bad. "Thank you!" I muttered.

"Guys, I'm actually being polite, I blame you two, and the others" they chuckled.

Once the body guard arrived, it seemed that all eyes were on me. I caught on to Louis is hand. I was honestly scared. I then grabbed Niall is hand. "Who are you?", "Niall, is this your girl friend?" were the main questions asked. Niall and Louis stopped. "Lilli is Louis is girlfriend!", Louis nodded in agreement before even realising what he said. "Niall are you serious?!" I shunned my hand and continued walking. I stopped to take pictures with their fans. Maybe they finally recognized the real talent. Before I could finish Niall grabbed my hand and started walking towards the car. My fans were everywhere.

Just when we got in all hell broke loose. "NIALL ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? I JUST TALKED TO HARRY THIS FUCKING MORNING, SPEAKING ABOUT LOUIS. I MADE A PROMISE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! I MET YOU YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY. BUT 7 HOURS IS THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF TIME TO FALL IN LOVE, ISN'T IT? THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE. SERIOUSLY, MY WHOLE LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE!! And you 'fans' are actually mine!" I signed. All he did was laugh, including Louis. Assholes.

I put my head phones in and avoided everyone. The boys snuck me on to the tour bus. I avoided all the boys, even Paul who tried speaking to me about the situation. I went in Liam's bunk and went to sleep.