Chapter 18: It's Official!

I woke up to another day on the road. I got on twitter, and tweeted back to a couple tweets that were towards me. I immediately got off and went trough the papers that I forgot about completley. I took a deep breathe and searched for a pen. When I finally found one, I slowly signed it.

I closed my eyes, and imagined myself being Louis Tomlionson girlfriend. I am actually getting my driving test next Tuesday, so ill be able to drive where ever.

I've never been so anxious before.

----

The tour bus stopped. I got out of the bus holding Louis' hand. I was scared honestly. I had the papers in the other hand. I was given another ugly necklace to know what I belonged in the backstage. I signed, when me and Louis seperated.

"You'll be find, besides your dating me!" He said, shooting a wink. "Okay, do you know where the evil waits?" I asked as serious as possible. "She should be down the hall!" I nodded and walked down the hallway confideneley. I had no idea what I was about to get myself in to. When I saw the wicked wicked witch of the East, i wanted to vomit.

"Hey Ms. Tomlinson, I see you accepted!" I smirked. "Yes. I did!" I said giving her the papers. "So I am assuming you're going to send me your passwords to your accounts?" I nodded. "I'm assuming you're going to give me your number?" She nodded. "Phone?" i handed it to her, and she 'accidently' dropped it. "Opps" I giggled. "It's okay, it has a screen protector, opps!" I said mocking her. I picked it up, and she put hernumber in. "Thanks boss" I said. "I want my money sent to me poronto!"

The adress was one of the blanks, that needed to be signed. Along with: The date, the date I was born and my cell phone number.

"You'll recieve it in the mail!" I winked. "Thanks!" "I actually like you Mrs. Rodd! You havee that one-in-a-kind personality. By the way, you have an interview on Saturday, I will text you the information that is needed to be given by thursday! Oh yeah, I will text you dates you will need to be seen together! Got it?", I nodded " I got it!"

I ran to Louis is room, Harry happened to be their, and Zayn. "It's official, we're dating! I have to go to some interview!" I jumped and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. "Im going to the Bus, Good luck Loves, tell Liam and Niall ay?" Louis laughed and nodded. "Bye Harry" I avoided Zayn. He really upset me yesterday, and right now i am happy.

I ran to the tour bus, and quickly got on my Skype. "Guys! It's Official!" I shouted. "What?" They said at different times. "Me and Louis are officially 'Dating', I need you both to text me as much as Louis as you know! I need to least know about him!" They nodded and we continued talking. These girls will probably give me a background check including personal files. They absolutely love One Direction, who knows what they don't know. I failed to mention Nina, but I think I want to keep it a secret.

I'm going to be on TV. Wait until I let my mother know! She will most likely freak. I am extremely anxious. TV where everybody will see me.