Chapter 25: Graduation

I curled my hair. Graduation, this was my GRADUATION. This was the last day me and Stacy would see each other for a long time.

Me and Bre would catch a plane to where the auditions would be which would be in Los Angeles. Auditions would be on Sunday, so we have all of Saturday preparing our new apartment.

--

It was an hour before and we all got ready at my house. Bee was valid Victorian, she earned it. Surely. I put my sequence dress, and my heals to go over it. I put on my graduation suit on and strengthened my hair. I put a little make up on and my red lipstick. When it fades, the color fits me.

Stacy wore a peach color dress and Bre wore a white dress. I watched them as they put make up on; they are my life. The boys are going to my graduation, we gotten more close than ever.

--

"We grown together, we laughed together, and no we are off." I started to tear up a bit along with everyone else. Wow.

There were over 1000 people in my class that had to be presented. I graduated 133 in my class. Hard to believe. After they called my name and I went across the football field everybody was cheering me on. I grabbed my diploma and raised my hands. I was so happy I was out Of this hell hole.

I sat down and observed everyone else receiving of the diploma. The key to life. After everyone received it, the last speech came. And everyone including me trough their caps.

I stated laughing and people started heading on the field. I looked around and saw my mom and every ok be separated to their families. Then I walked to Bre and Stacy.

I looked at Stacy, She was about to cry, same for me. "This is not the end of our friendship. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, guys." I laughed it off and hugged her. "I don't care, but we better Skype almost everyday!" She nodded not leaving my hug. "You better make it in that movie. I want to see my best friend on Tv. Oh yeah we will be doing that two times a day. I'm going to visit you too. So text me the deets!" I nodded.

We let of each other. "Guys I'm going with you to the airplane!" I laughed "Totally forgot!" I said making the weirdest hand justiers. She then nodded her head to t j e right and I saw Louis.

"Louis!" I shouted running and giving him a hug. "Guys chill, it been a month!" Bre said sarcastically. I stuck my tongue at her.

"Hey Harry, Liam, Shopie, Perrie, Zayn and Niall" I said waving. They all waved back. I then hugged Perrie "Thank you for that movie audition info, auditions are on Monday!" I said exciting.

"Guys you want to go to a restraunt with my mom and sister?" Everyone nodded. Bre was off with her family and Stacy went with hers.

"Hey Uh, Lilli can I take a picture of with you?" I turned around to see, Roland. Who I haven't seen all year. "Hey Roland! I didn't even know you went to my school, I'm sorry. Yeah of course!" He smiled "Thanks!" We took a picture.

"So what university are you going to?" He smiled. "Uni of Berlin" My jaw dropped. "IN GERMANY?" He grinned and nodded. "Wow, that's amazing! Definitely let me know how it is over there. I will visit you for sure!" He laughed. "Here's my number, call me later!" I nodded, "For sure!" and he walked away.

I hugged a couple of other people, and took picture with everybody who wanted a picture. "Should we go?" Louis asked. I nodded and took his hand and we walked off. It seemed so real.