Chapter 7: Breakfast with Harry.

I woke with up, with everybody awake. "Thanks Louis!" He looked away from the mirror "You had an hour to you had to actually wake up, I thought I let you sleep" I smiled. "Aw thanks Lou, but I outta take a shower and can I borrow clothes?", he nodded. He went to his bag and grabbed boxers, and a tee with a rainbow. He clearly didn't know what that meant and basketball shorts."How bout we buy clothes, and get some breakfast, the boys ate Mc. Donalds brisket or whatever."

"Yeah, sounds good,thanks Lou!" I hugged him, and started walking to the restroom.

I jumped in to the shower, the warm water made me feel quite comfortable. I honestly didn't want to leave the shower.

I got out of the shower, quickly and dried my self off and slid Louis clothes on. I put my clothes on and walked out side. All of the boys we one the bed nether sitting up or laying down crookedly.

"Y'all aren't weird at all" I said, walking towards

the bed, taking a chip from Louis and sitting near Harry. Harry immediately scooted over. "Hey Lou, you mind if me and Harry go instead, we have a lot of talking to do?" I whispered in Lou's ear.

He nodded, I saw a little pain in his eyes. Rejection does hurt, but he knows this is for the best. "Me, you shopping after?" I gave him a fist bump after.

I scooted to Harry, "Harry, come with me" I said softly. He shook his head. Drama queen I swear. Everyone was laughing. "Oops, I didn't mean to say that out loud!" I said knowing it escaped my mouth.

"C'mon Harry, we have a lot of talking to do!" I grabbed his hand, and surprising he followed. He offered to drive so of course, I accepted his request.

He started the car and my favorite song came on: Drunk by Ed Sheeran.

I started to sing along, Harry turned to me. "What?!" I asked a bit rudely. "I didn't know you liked Ed, he's a close friend of mine." I smiled, this is first real conversation between us that wasn't a snicker of some sort.

"His lyrics are are so meaningful and passionate!" I said looking outside at the clouds that were scattered, looking a gray color. "You know my favorite color is the color of the clouds right now?"

He looked outside, and then at me. "You're different, maybe I mis-judged you!" Harry said sounding a bit playfully. I strongly agreed.

After we arrived at Starbucks, we sat in a booth. No one seemed to recognize who he was. I mean seriously, his disguise was stupid.

"Harry can I ask you something?" I looked at him with concern eyes. I didn't know if I should approach it this way, but here goes nothing. "Do you like Louis?" I asked. He stayed quiet, not acknowledging my question.

"Curly, or bandana stealer, please tell me?" he looked up at me. He nodded. Tears formed in his eyes, "Me and Lou been trough a lot, I just don't like the idea of you or any girl being with him!" I slid on to his side of the booth and hugged him. What else was I suppose to do?

"What about Elenour?" I asked him, he looked at me in the eyes, "Management!" he sniffed and just hugged me. I don't think Harry had anyone there for them, so I guess it would be the nice thing to do. These boys are a bad influence, their turning me in to a good person. That is just not me.

Is it weird that felt a slight pain in my chest. What was it? It's really bothering me. Suddenly my eyes begun sweating. A lot of sweat, it wasn't normal.

"Harry, look at me?" he looked at me, "Stop your crying, I never cry and you are making me feel broken!" He gripped me harder, sobbing even more. "I'm sorry" he shunned. He made me feel worse. "Harry" I whispered. I held him in my arms, I've never comforted anybody exceptions for my best friends: Stacy and Bre.

STACY. STACY went trough something like this, but Cheer Captain and it would jeopardise her future career, blah blah blah. "Harry I want you to talk to my friend, she went what you went trough, I'm going to call her, Okay?" he nodded "Okay." How long has he felt like this? I swear. I only knew him for a day, and he opened up to me. I don't like the new me. Why am I still sweating?

He staid in my grip, and I called Stacy with my free hand.

"Hey boo, how are things going with well you know?" I could only picture her smirking and winking.

"Hey, um I know it's early, but um can you talk to Harry, he's well G-A-Y and can't be with someone he loves blah, blah, blah. But you been trough it!" She screamed. Way to take me serious. After, I'm assuming she put her phone on mute, because it was silence.

"Okay, put him on the phone, I'm ready!" I rolled my eyes and signed and gave my phone to Harry.

Whatever Stacy told him definitely worked. Harry was smiling, and laughing at what ever she was saying. He was constantly letting out an "okay" or "yeah" or even a "got it". I had no Idea what was happening. I guess it was a lesbian and gay thing. (I hope that offends nobody!)

"Can we forget this ever happened?" Harry asked after pulling himself together. I nodded, but I couldn't. His love was far to passionate.

"Let us go." He said in such a weird tone. "Okay" I laughed. Oh Harry, you'll be just fine. I didn't eat but helping out a friend was way better. Wait, what the fudge balls did I just say.

On the way home, we both sang along to Ed Sheeran. I'm not the best singer, but I am alright.