Chapter 19: Sacred Time with Louis

I sat down on my phone and just observed my Instagram. I was not longer the girl who had 12 followers on Instagram. It's like people actually knew who I was. The days passed and it was already Thursday. The boys had interviews on radios' and recordings. I am like the little puppy dog the follows them around.

I've hardly  walk outside. We did stop at an hotel a lot, but it's understandable. I miss my friends, but i'm going to see them tonight. We arrive in Pittsburgh in an hour. There going to be there around 6 and there going to get a hotel. Different from the boys, and I'm going to stay with them.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Zayn brutally interrupted. "Hey, I never got  to say sorry!" I looked at my phone again. "It's okay, I've met someone else. Just drop it, it's history." I said, adding a small smile. "Who did you meet?" he asked with that same blank expression, which shows no expression. "Someone who helped me" my smile widened.

Before he could speak Louis walked in and sat next to me. "What's up loves?" I looked at Zayn and looked at Louis "We were just talking about this person i met!" Louis flipped my hair and then his. "Twins? And what about me and you go for lunch after the bus stopped in Pittsburgh?" I nodded. "Sounds good!", "Ay, you can describe this 'new' guy you met!" I laughed. "A guy? Yeah, of course"

--

When the tour bus stopped to drop us at some hotel, I grabbed all of my stuff. "Hey, I'm going to stay at another hotel with my best friends, there skipping school for me, it's the leat I can do!" I said slowly walking out of the tour bus. The boys reactions were funny. "We got used to you Li" Niall remarked. "I know but tomorrow sleepover at my house!" I added to Niall's true remark. I got used to the boys too.

"What sleepover?" Harry asked. "Oh we never told him, or you three! But tomorrow sleep over at my house, well we have to drive 3 hours to get to my house from here but that when we to make up our sleep?" They all laughed. "Okay what about the interview? Saturday and Sunday will be our free days, well after the interview?" Damn interview. I forgot about that. "Oh yeah, it's at 3 just an hour away from here so we can just have an interview and then leave to my house", "Sounds like a plan" Liam said putting his hands together. Then the boys begun to walk, Louis put his arm around me and Harry put his arm on the other side.

We walked to trough the corridor. We stopped at the front desk and I put my stuff in Louis. This was a beautiful hotel, and ballroom. "Ready to go to Lunch or what ever you all this?" I sarcastically asked. "Ready! You better speak about the guy you met!" Louis laughed. But i stayed quiet.

It's 4 hours until my best friends to get here, their bringing me clothes and everything. I miss them a lot. "Lets go" I call out and just like that were gone. We held hands as paparazzi stormed us with pictures. "A couple pictures don't hurt" I whisper in his ear. So i stand there and pose, some we pose together but whatever. Cameras we made for me.

When we arrive at the small restaurant, I expected to see many people there, to my surprise not many people were here. "So speak up?", I smirked and acted clueless. "What?!" I wasn't sure if i wanted to tell him. I love guys, trust me.  I honestly just don't know.

I was quickly distrusted by Stay's phone all. "I'm sorry! I need to take this!"What Stacy?!" I whispered loudly. "We're Here!" My jaws dropped. "What?!", She laughed. "We are here, our parents let us skip today! So we have so much to tell you! Wait, were do you want us to go?" , I paused "Ritz-Carlton Suite, it's north, Ill text  Harry so he knows. I won't be there until later. Love you, bye!" I  hung up the phone, and looked at Louis. "Their here!" I said happily. He nodded. "Yay" but he didn't seem happy.

I signed. "The guy isn't a guy!, Louis looked up at me, "What?" I laughed. "The guy i met, isn't real" He smiled. "We really aren't different at all. I mean were not real!" I nodded. "Nope, we aren't!"  I added a small smile. I think I actually liked Louis.

After we received our meals, we talked about the love of his life Harry. To me, they gave me hope.