Chapter 1: The Answer is... I Hate You.

"Hey Lilli," I looked at her, knowing exactly what she was going to ask.

"No, no, no!" I told her, watching her expression was quite an honor. "You don't even know what I'm gonna ask you?" She sounded dumb founded.

"Yes, yes I do!" I begun walking to my locker which was down the hall. "Then what?" she added a little smirk.

"You were gonna ask me to go to that band concert!" she looked at me confused as if I read her mind.

"The Answer is-" I looked at her blue eyes that felt with hope. I can't say no, she is my best friend. "I hate you" I laughed. She started jumping up and down, squealing, as if she were a child.

She might as will be one, she acts as if she is one.

"How did you know though?" having the same expression as she did before. "It is so easy to recognise your voice on the radio, and mixing up 'fright' and 'night' was priceless!" I said sticking out my tongue and she doing the same, mimic much?

"When is this stupid thing? Oh and how is this going to work, so do we get back stage passes too? Oh and then we go visit them and they fall in love with you, you know like the cliche BS stories."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Unfortunately no, a girl can only wish and I'm only 16", I pinched her nose "Aw, so young!"

After I retrieved my stuff from my locker she was just giving me the death glare. "What?"

I asked innocently. "You are only 1 year older than me?!" I laughed, 'a year is a year' she rolled her eyes playfully again.

"When is it? Because you never answered my question earlier" I said in a more fake angry, sarcastic tone. "Excuse me, you added a whole entire speech after the question" we giggled, "In a month, May 14"

"Oh I'm busy that day, I have, I have-" she cut me off by saying "Nice try, your going!" I made a fake cry. "What about Stacy?" I asked her, Stacy was my friend before her, although were all best friends, it would be mean to leave her out.

"She's busy that day, speaking of her, where is she?" She asked observing the hallway. "Probably skipping school" I claimed. After we said our good byes and went to our 1st periods.

I don't know if I even want to go, I hardly knew the name if the band: Five Routes, nah. Two compass, nah. One direction, yeah I was close. Okay I know the name.

I don't hate them, but I don't like them. They really don't bring pleasure or hatred. I heard they were nice. So I mean I just don't want to go. I just can't believe the I actually accepted her request. I am becoming a nice person: I don't like it.