Chapter 16: Old time love.

I walked to the cashier to see if her knew where the neaest dance studio was. He checked some werid paper. "Go two blocksdown, and take a right, keep going straight. If you pass a Cofee Shop, your heading the right way!" I nodded, "Okay, thank you!" I gave off a slight smile and went off.

I had no idea what to expect. I hadn't dance since my dad left. Iput my phone on silent. I was recieving alot of text and calls from the boys. Im assuming thet the boys notified the orher boys because they were all calling me. I anwsered Harry's call, he was Harry.

"Hello", "Oh thank God you anwsered, we thought you were hurt!" I laughed slightly. It was more fake then anything. "I am FINE, i'll be back before the time ends!" I ended the call before he could say anything.

I did as the cashier said, walked down the two blocks and took a right. I immedetley saw the Coffee Shop. I walked into I saw 'J Chapion Studio". I slowly begun walking towards the stranged angled building.

When i walked in, I saw many girls of all age walk out of the their studio. I looked around at the girls with their tutu and pointe shoes. This was my life. I miss it but I never do it agian.

I went towards the woman in the assistant until I was rudley disturbed. 'Hey are you Louis Tomlionson girlfriend?" one out of three little girls asked. "Yes!" She smiled. "You're pretty!" I grinned, "You are too!"

I then told them goodbye and went towards the front desk. "Um hi, I was wondering if I can rent the Studio for a couple hours?", the women nodded. "You can rent it for $75 per hour until 4:00?" I nodded. "Okay, ill use it til four!" i said smiling. "The total is $300, well let the 10 minutes be free" i grinned. "Okay" I got out my credit cardf that my mom got me that I rarely use. "Here you go," I said sliding my card.

"Nina, can you come in show this young lady where studio #4 is?" Nina was a tall ballerina, who was incredibly thin. "Hi, im Nina and follow me" I nodded. She was exstremly pretty.  I was jealous. She led me up stairs and walk to a door that was labeled 'Studio #4'. She unlcoked the studio and led me in to it, closing it right after.

"Are you a dancer?" She asked me. "I was, I don't really consider me one anymore!" I walked to the radio and put my phone on their. "Are you gonna' stay in here?" I asked. I slowly begun to stretch. I was still very flexible because I stretched a lot. "No, but if you need anything, ill be in the studio beside yours" She smirked. I got up and wiped my hands.  "Ill be here!" "Okay, Bye Nina" i said slowly waving.

I turned around, admiring this beautiful studio. This brings me so many memmories. I went to the radio and put my phone on airplane mode. I begun to play my music. I went back to the center and stretched.

The next thing I knew I was dancing. Before I knew it, it was already 4. I grabbed my phone and begun to walk out. I took off my swaeter and went to Nina's studio. I walked in as she was practicing on pointe. She was beautiful, I missed dancing. I really did, "Hey Nina, im goning to go!" She turned and walked to me.

"Hey, do you want to get coffee right now, after i change?"  "Yeah, I would love to!" I said, grinning,  She returened the key and put on legginngs, a tee with a black jacket over it and these weird boots.