INTRO

Respect is not a word to be explained but it's a word to be experienced. If anyone gives you respect for what you do and what you are, that is a moment of pride and it will remain forever in your heart.

This short story says about this respect that is experienced by two individuals at certain situations and how their respect for each other changes into love.

Pragya looked at a small girl who was fidgeting with her water bottle.

Small girl "Teacher don't look like that. I feel like hiding inside my water bottle."

She replied looking scared of her teacher who was staring at her for more than 30 seconds now.

Pragya smiled and said "How many times I have told you not to make sounds with your bottle? That too when I am teaching maths!"

Small girl "Teacher so I can make sounds when you teach English?" She asked her doubt and it made Pragya and other students to laugh.

Small girl frowned at other students who laughed and they immediately stop their laughter.

Pragya "Come with me. I will talk to you more."

Small girl follows Pragya and wonders what is her teacher going to tell now. She was apprehensive of whether she would complain to her parents.

Small girl "Teacher.... My leg is paining shall we sit down somewhere and talk?"

Pragya smiled at her and said "We will sit down and talk at my office Koyal."

Koyal "But uncle had told me that office is for place to work. He works at office and he never sit down and talk. He sit down and do work in front of computer."

Pragya once again smiled at her response and before anyone was looking at them, she carried Koyal and went towards her office.

Pragya can't deny that Koyal was her favourite student despite the fact that she is the most mischievous student.

From her first day onwards, she likes to talk to Koyal and for some reason she feels that Koyal resembles her sister Bulbul who passed away a few years back.

And whenever she mentions about her Uncle, Pragya gets curious to know who was this uncle of hers!

She is curious as he was the reason for Koyal to speak like this. She had mentioned before that she spends most of her time playing and have masti with her Uncle.

What she doesn't know is that Koyal's uncle also have the same curiosity to know about Pragya.

What will happen if they meet?

A small sneek peek to what will happen when they meet:

Abhi "I am telling you again girl! You are not even at my height to talk about my height!"

Pragya "What's the point of having such a height!! You can't even see what's down and what's up! It seems you are in a great height of fantasy land! Only there will have people flying at great heights and can avoid from hitting each other!"

Abhi who was getting angry at her words pulled her closer to him and gave an intense glare towards her.

She breathed heavily in fear and was trying of ways to get out of his grip.

How was this? Do tell how do you all feel and I will greatly appreciate whatever comments it will be. Thank you!!!

And please do spread about this account where I will be posting my other stories as my previous account is inaccessible now. I have tried to follow all those who followed me and those whom I had followed before. Sorry if I had missed anyone. But I guess still lots of people are unaware of this account. Please help me spread a word about this. Thank you so much!! Extremely Sorry for the inconvenience caused.