The group of four was Reyna, Leo, Percy, and Hazel. The group of five was Frank, Jason, Calypso, Piper, and me. Leo placed me in the center of our side of the court. Looking from above it was:

Leo Percy
          Hazel Reyna
————————————————————
Frank Piper
Me

Jason Calypso

Reyna's team got first serve. Leo hit the ball but the serve was short, giving my team the serve. Piper hit the ball over the net right to Hazel. Hazel was able to return it but Frank set it up for me to spike. He set the ball high into the air then, with perfect timing, I jumped up and spiked it down hard right in front of Hazel.

Reyna was in shock. Her jaw hit the floor. Percy also looked at me in amazement. Leo looked impressed. The others just stood there like okay. Now I know who to not pick a fight with.

"What?" I asked.

"Annabeth. I didn't know you could play!" Reyna said with a huge smile.

"I just hit the ball. It's really nothing." I insisted.

"Okay." Reyna said.

We continued to play the game. I returned every serve that came to me, slid for the ball when a teammate called for help. I made some pretty good saves, if I do say so myself.

The score was nineteen to twenty-one. My team was winning. It was my turn to serve. I took the ball and walked a bit farther back, to make sure my serve was in bounds.

I threw the ball into the air then—BAM!

I hit the ball over hand with so much force. It went straight to Percy, who was unfortunately stunned by my strength, so it hit him right in the face.

"Oh my gosh!" I ran over to Percy, who was now on his butt, hands covering his nose. After everyone realized what was happening and snapped out of their daze, they ran over to see what happened.

"Are you ok?" I knelt down next to him with my eyebrows furrowed with worry.

Percy removed his hands from his face. I held a straight face for his sake. His nose was bleeding. A lot.

"Oh my! I have tissues on my bag!" Hazel ran to get her bag. She came back with a little pack of tissues and handed them to me. I opened the pack and took one out. I placed it under Percy's nose. He tilted his head back.

"No. You have to keep your head straight. If you lean back, you swallow the blood. That's gross." I explained then I put one hand on Percy's that was holding the tissue, and the other hand on the back of his head, gently setting it straight. "God, I am so sorry Percy." I said.

"It's fine. Now I know not to wrestle you in gym." He said with a smile.

"How do you do it?" Everyone had gone in a group to the side to discuss something, leaving me and Percy alone.

"Do what?" He asked. It was kind of muffled from the tissues, but I understood him.

"Even when your nose could potentially be broken because I hit a volleyball at you, you're still smiling. How?" I asked.

"Well. You. You keep me smiling. Even if you did potentially brake my nose." He said.

"You make me smile too Seaweed Brain." I smiled at him to prove what I had said was true.

He does make me smile. He's funny and understands my sarcasm, which is highly important to me. He's sweet and caring. I could see how much his friends mean to him. I knew that he could make a great boyfriend.

Annabeth Chase! Stop i—no. I shut my conscience up. I can't deny it anymore. It doesn't do anybody any good if I ignore my feelings. I have to embrace them.

I am falling for Percy Jackson.

Author's note

This long chappie definitely makes up for the short one yesterday. And guys! Are you happy that Annabeth has finally accepted her true feelings!? I am. You know what this means. Percabeth is coming soon!!!!!

Ps- you guys are absolutely insane. We hit 200 reads today. I really hope you guys are enjoying my story.
-bella💕