-23-

SMUT BY:Min
———//———

Jungkook POV

He looked up at me as he mouthed over my growing erection with innocent eyes, despite doing something as naughty as this. I let out a slow grunt as he used his hands to slowly knead my balls.

"Get in with it slut, I've missed you..." I said as u helped him removed my pants. I swiftly took of his shirt in the process, quickly diving for his neck as he straddled me. He rocked his hips forward and crouched our cocks tougher as we bout made lewd sounds. I kissed his neck gently and started to go hard, leaving red ish purple marks in his neck. He moans out my name and rocks faster.

"Ah.." I grabbed both sides of his hip to stop him. "Get down,"

He backed off my lap to the floor on his knees and got between my legs palming me through my boxers. I grunted and tangled my hand in his hair signaling him to hurry up. He removed my boxers and my erection popped out and hits him in the face, "it's been a while daddy."

"And you lost the bet." I stated. He grabs my cock and stoked it slowly looking for a reaction in which I threw my head back groaning, a reaction that appealed him. He slowly started giving kitten licks before putting his lips around the head of my cock. He started to work on it, swirling his tongue around my throbbing clock and bobbing his head at a steady pace, each time bringing my cock deeper hollowing his cheeks. I took the opportunity to shove myself into his mouth causing to choke, I kept it in even if he had tears in his eyes, but I can see he is trying to handle the burning sensation at the back of his throat. I moaned when my dick hit the back of his throat,I looked down to see the view . He had drool coming down one side of his mouth and eyes teary. There was still some cock out of his mouth despite it hitting the back of his neck , I know, I'm huge. I pulled out and he coughed. I pulled his hair to look at me and then guided my cock back to his mouth, I fucked his mouth until I felt like cumming, I pulled out right before and turned him around.
I reach my hand to the drawer by the couch, strawberry lube.

I squirted some into my fingers and rubbed his pink hole, he leaned back into my finger. I ignored his plead to give him my finger and teased his rim. Without warning to push in.

"Ah!" He sobbed half in pleasure and pain.

"Are you okay?" I said quietly in a sweet voice as he responded with a nod. It's been a LONG time since we did it, with the bet going on, we fck up. But now I'm top forever!!! I picked up the pace and his pains were gone only pleasure could be heard.

"D-daddy another o-one" he whimpered as I pushed a second finger in nonstop animalistic speed. He bounded back and forth on my finger with lewd noice. I pushed my fingers out as felt the clenching before he was supposed to come. He whines as the loss as I slicked my dick in line and positioning my self between his legs behind him.

"C-can we f-face each other?" Taehyung asked me as he looked at me with puppy eyes. I quickly grabbed one of his thighs and flipped him over. I got back between his legs and optioned myself again. I pushed myself into him slowly. His tight hole clenching around me.

"Ah...a-Ah." I groaned as Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as his hole was being stretched by my massive dick. I let him adjust for what felt like forever. He nods his head to continue as I push in thill I bottomed out. And pulled out only to slam back in. He made a loud lewd sound as I started to trust into him faster.

"Da-ddy " He said as I kept trusting enjoining the nice pleasurable warm feeling around my cock. The place was filled with lees sounds and obnoxious skin slapping as we went faster and faster. He rolled his hip up and I angled myself again looking for those special nerves.

"Ah! Daddy! Right there!" He screams and I knew I found it. I kept trusting there till I felt him clenching me signaling he will come soon. "Daddy! I w-wanna cum!!" He said. I continued trusting faster. Catching up to his climax.

"Cum for daddy." I said as he released a lewd moan of my name as white ribbons of cum splatter our chests. The clenching sensation causing myself to cum inside of him. I filled him up as he sighed of the feeling. I plopped onto of him not pulling out.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as I didn't pull out.

"Don't wanna pull out." I said simply.    " Let's go to bed"
With out my cock coming out he wrapped his arms around my neck and jumped to wrap his legs around my torso, we both let out groans as I felt my cock move inside him. We both tried our best not moved or shift afraid of what would happen to Taehyung's ass. Try successfully reached the guest room and slowly laid down cuddling in the sheets as they let the exhaustion of the many events that took place of the days.
——/::/——

Okay so typically that's the end of the book but the flash back and info stuff. I may do END three parts and maybe another smut. Hmmm.