-16-

-Third POV-       
They arrived at the cafe by the park and opened the door tube greeted with the ting of the bells, they flicked our heading each direction to find Kai . The fresh scent of coffee and air freshener Dance through the breeze that came from the open window, Jimin had started to walk towards a table occupied by one person With... Hair.

He was inspired crippled position, like he was hiding from something. He turned his face up.

"You came." Kai hyung said as he gestures to the empty spaces around his own.

"so hyung what did you need to tell us?" Jimin asked looking at the cripples man seated beside him. Kai his head low, "so where are the other hyung's?"

Kai hyung looked up with tears in his eyes, he pulled jimin by the collar and sobbed. All of them looked at Kai in shock as he started to settle down with the comforting words and parts that were laid alone him, Yoongi sent occasional glares and received nudges from Jimin to shuttle fuck up.

"OK hyung, crying solves nothing. So tell us what's wrong." Jimin said, "we will listen."

"The..they k-killed all of-of the oth-others bu-but m...me." Kai broke down once again, they were in rage as they got up from their sits and were trying to barge out to find them only to be held back by Kai."No! Don't go! They will kill you like they killed the rest!"

The warnings only last right through the their ears as they walked angrily out if the cafe and back to jimin's.

"those bastards!" Jin started as they enter the house, Jin forceful threw his jacket across the wide room till it knock some furniture fit he ground.

Only now did they realize the hits was silent as they entered.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called as he searched the living room, the rest scavenged the entire house. No sign Taehyung.

"where did he go?!" Jungkook yelled alarmed. He picked his phone up and started to call him, a slight ringing was heard in the distant. He slowly walked to where the sound was coming ok only to see his phone and a note under it.
He picked up the note.

"guys!" he called, They rush to Jungkook as they read the note.

Better find him soon...
Kai, that son if a bitch is no more now.
Better save precious TaeTae
Time is going tic tic

-EXO-K5

-----
Yah2. I wont be writing for posting from july8th so plz forgive. I'll be writing but they will be no with skill post all of them after get back on July 29th.