-19-

I am on holidays! I shall finish this soon!
—————————————————-

-Jungkook POV-

I can wait to rip apart those bastards that took my Taehyung from me.

"well well well... Look who we have here. " The one in the center said with an arrogant stand. "it's it Jin and..."

He paused and looked at me and smirked, that smirk reminded me so much of Taehyung.

"You must be Jungkook. Taehyung's boyfriend. To bad you won't be seeing him anymore." He said with a pout on his face, I was about to run up on him but I was held back by yoongi hyung. He gripped my wrist tightly, he himself looked like he was about to kill them all.

"Let Taehyung go. " Namjoon Hyung said calmly.

"Nah... We're good." Said a guy with blue hair said as he slouched on a container. 

" Bastards better give him back." Jin  hyung said rasing his gun, " we have no mercy." 

All of us charged at each other as i try to find my way around the place and find taehyung. I came down a corridor in which was holding an atmosphere of pain and sorrow, there were pictures of people hung up. on normal occasions i wouldn't care but what was keeping me there was the picture of Kai. They were 12 pictures half of which i witnessed in the warehouse part, and the rest which died. And was found to be killed by them itself. 

"what the fuck?.."

I started to run again and shout Taehyung in the process. I stopped at an area where there were several different doors. in rainbow order. there were three colors on one side and then three on the otherside and one at the end of the hall. it was red.I looked to a plaque above the red door and it read,

'Once a brother to care for is lost and then found, and friends who broke their profounds. In wisdom for all those who cheat, I rasie from hell to render defeat.'

I looked at it like it was one of those math equations they solve in collage, not like i paided any attention.

I  shrugged my shoulder and reluctantly walked to the red door and opened it. My walki talki then decided to scared the living shit outta me followed by Jimin asking if i found taehyung yet.

"No, Jimin not yet."

"ok hurry up, And its hyung to you mister!" i like how he still caught i didnt call him hyung even when he was fighting. I stepped into the room it seemed huge because on the other side there was red lights arranged in a haret with a rose in it. 

as i walked closer i noticed there was a white desk, the desk looked empty except for a black piece of paper with writing on it and a black vase with a rose on it.

on the vase in red blood dripping like letters it read. 

'For the one you love. I can give life.'

----------------------------------------

I think this will go some where demonic...