-6-

First , to admire the song above.

I cried so hard when i heard it that i had no tears left.

warning: some touching people bodies part. do not read if not comfortable.

-----

-Taehyung's POV-

Today at school JImin was quiet.

Which surprised me alot, since he was just a bundle of joy and always blabbering about something and getting us into trouble. Everytime he looks up he seems to have a non-disappering type of blush scattered across his face. It NEVER left his face!

"Is there somethimg you need to tell me?" I whispered to his ears intimidatingly as I crossed my arms and sat back completely into my chair. He looked up and his face got even more redder. "n..no.." he studdered.

"yah.. sure..." I looked at him with mocking eyes, I turned to the front of the class where the teacher was blabbering about logrithims. pfft. Classic.

~Time skipp~

~After school~

"...So you gonna tell me now?" Jimin and I snuck through my house and to my room. He laided peacefully on my bed thinking about who knows what, staring aimlessly at the white ceiling. He slightly looked at me with a blank expression and murmered something that sounded something like,"I think we're lost" or "I think we're boozing". I. DON'T. KNOW.

I tilted my head to the side, trying to indicate i was lost. He looked at me in the weird bed angle and patted the empty spot beside him telling me to lay Down beside him. I took his words and flung myself onto the bed beside him, which made the bed bounce wildly.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled," why do you have to bother my peace everytime i finally find it?"

Jimin threw a mini tantrum which then ended with a tickle war, we panted heavyily after all the laughing.

"Ok Hyung, Explain" i said as i looked at him with the straightest face possible, it felt almost impossible with how his pink hair looked at the moment. His hair looked like it was ravaged by squriels, each strand in different directions.

"o..ohh.. well..." i caught him thinking for awhile," I..It's just that.. I think we will lose the bet." The last part of the sentence was a blur but i got it. "What?!" I asked quickly jumping up from the bed.

"Why do you say that?" i asked him, "It's just that Yoongi Hyung kinda.. you know.. Kissed me today?" he asked in an unsteady tone.

"He what?!" I asked with a feeling of both anger and confusion in my eyes. Jimin seemed to have cowered a little, as i looked at him again after i frustretingly grabbed my hair. He was curlled up into a ball and sobbing lightly. I soften my gaze at the poor boy who was afrid of his Hyung to get hurt.

"Why are you crying?" I asked calmly, "Taetae get mad at my yoongi bear" he answered in third person. His cuteness flluttered me, i cooed lightly at him before sitting nicly at the edge of the ball of fur.

"That Bas.." he cut me off." NO! Don't call my Hyung a Bastard! Bad taetae!" Jimin Hyung yelled, he was acting like a 7 year old.

"ok... im sorry, but he cheated the bet!" i said still half conserene in my voice.

"But I miss him! " he said as he curled up tighter into a ball. Wow the unconditional love of two boys... I thought.

"I know you do, Just as much as i miss my old Jungkook. But rigth now we have to go punish them for breaking the rules." i said with a smirk.

-Jungkook's POV-

There was a knock on the door.

"Jungkook, go get it! I dont care enough!" Yoongi recently just confessed that he kissed Jimin at school, he really does miss him.

It's 11:00 pm at night and the other guys haven't shown up to punish us. I hope they miss us that much and won't show up or in total just forget some rule was broken.

I walked to the door lazily and opened the door, I was surprised with what i saw. Taehyng and Jimin smirking at me.

"Hey gu..." They didnt let me finish as they barged in, Taehyung pushed me onto the sofa harshly and stood by the door. "where's that asshole?" Jimin Hyung asked he ran up the stairs looking for Yoongi Hyung upstairs. All i heard after was a door slammed, a "What the hell" then muffled screams.

I looked at Taehyung eyeing me lustfully, "Hyung, lets not do anything we will regret" i said as i moved farther up the couch as he seuductivly crawled up the couch and onto me.

"Oh jinja?(really?) well maybe if someone didn't break the rules then we wouldn't be here this late at night, but.." he looked up the stairs and it was a moment of silence, or so i thought but it was loud moans. He looked at me again, i gulped hard before feeling a pair of plump lips on mine. My body resisted me from doing anthing against the handsome guy on me exept to respond to him. He kissed me harshly but at the same time passionatly, his kiss was all that was needed to tell how much he missed me.

(Author's note: i dont write these parts, i ask someone else to do it cuz idk. but sometimes i dont know how to or just cuz i dont get what it means. Yah im pretty inessont.)

When i finally had the guts to try and push him off he held my wrists on either sides of my head. he tilted his head, deepening the kiss. He lick my bottom lip for permisson to explore my mouth, I didnt respond to that, which only lead him to rubbing his thigh against me. I moaned and he took advantage to push his tougue into my mouth which then he explored my wet cavern. His lips traveled to my colar bone and sucked on multiple areas.

I moaned louder when he started to suck on my sensitive spot. he also started palming me, making me hard. whn i was close to my high he got off of me.

"Wha?" i looke at him confused. He looked up the stairs to see Jimin running down. his forhead cover in sweat and his clothing jumbled.

"I see you've got it on good." He said to Jimin with a smirk. They chuckled as they stepped towards the door.

"Yah!" i called to Taehyung, "are you planing to leave me like this?" i said point down to the large bulge in my pants. He smirked at me,"well it isnt a punishment if i didnt." he said seductively.

"Park fucking Jimin." i heard a voice from upstairs. I looked up to see Yoongi hyung limping as fast as he can while holding on to the rails. Well he got some... i thought and chuckled a little before he glared at me.

"are you shiting me?' He asked, "Leaving me like this?" he gustured to his intire body . He also had sweat on his forehead, he was limping and that VERY noticible bulge in his pants. "You too?" I asked casually as he glared at me again. I rolled my eyes as i pointed to my pants.

"You two are so dead after the bet is done! You won't walk for weeks!" Yoongi hyung said, "oh? says the one who won't be walking for the next few days." Taehyung said, he fist bumped Jimin and left us with a mufffled sound of what sounded like "you wish" or "Sure". They closed the door behind them.

" What the actual hell?" Yoongi hyung said before he walked away to his room to fix is problem.

-----

Thanks to the person who wrote that ish. im to innecont to get some of it apparently and so i dont understan, but meh. i dont need to understand it anyways.

now on my chapters might be shorter since they are always like 1200 words long.

Thank you for reading!