-20-

Taehyung POV

I was chained. I mean chained is fine, I guess, not when your naked and on a bed in an air conditioned bed room! The tall ass idiot of a goblin, Chanyeol, left the fucking air on! I'm freezing my ass off! Wait, I should be terrified right now. Yep, stuck here for almost 3 days with obnoxious idiots who killed there own friends. Wtf? Sorry, the rambling.

No I wasn't used. I'm still a clean piece of shit. Annoying as hell, and I still messed around with those douches. How? I'm a bitch. Yah it's not a typical, 'oh shit I got kidnapped, imma be killed!' No honey. They can't. I'm loved bitches. Errywhere.

I looked around the red and black room, with just some shades of white and grey. They have no taste. (Exo-L plz forgive meh. I'm a fan of EXO too)

I heard yelling of my name, sounded like Kookie, but nah. I'm hallucinating, it's the sleeping drug I woke up from. This room sprays sleeping drugs every 6 hours? I don't know. I dont care.

"TAE!" The door bursted open to a sweaty Jungkook in all his glory, I decided to fuck with him a little.

Jungkook's POV

I ignored the weird note and walked to the right where I see a big white door. I ran to the door yelling Taehyung's name. I opened the door to see an unconscious taehyung, laying naked in a bed. I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a little. I went to the bed and saw the chains. I looked all around the room. The closet, the drawers under the bed... I was panicking a little till I noticed it hanging literally by the door. Fuck me... I face palmed and went and unlocked the cuffs. Suddenly his arms stopped around my neck.

"I missed you daddy." in a raspy and seductive voice.
That was enough to make me hard on. I pushed my hormones aside as I tried lifting him up. Let me repeat that, TRIED. He pulled me on the bed and straddled me,
"where you going daddy. I missed you. I wanna play." he said winking.

---///

Words: 369

That's coincidental. Fucking clicked hanged bitches! No smut for u!