-18-

- Third POV-

They all got into their Car and drove to the old ware house. (ik it's so obvious )

They arrived to the deserted area where 2 vehicles were already parked. That's when everyone started at each other in confusion.

"why are there already cars?" Namjoon murmured to himself as they exited there vehicle.

"ok here's the plan." Jin started as he took a black bag out, none of the others had noticed the black bag.

"No doubt Taehyung is here." Yoongi commented as he tried to peek in the bag but in results wacked across the back of his head by Jin. Yoongi hissed as he rubbed his aching head.

"We shall be equipped with weapons cause the last time I checked on them they had a drug and weapon trade." Jin said passing out all sorts of guns and daggers. After Jin set the empty bag down he looked up at everyone with a blank expression.

"why the fuck do you have these tho?" Jungkook asked as he checkout the gun he had in his hand.

"just in case..." his said avoiding eye contact.
"so the plan...we will go in and kick ass" all the members looked at him like he grew another head.
"that's it?!" hobi started, "that's like the shortest plan that I have heard from you!" Jin glared at Hobi before he made a face that read something close to WTF or you lazy shits. "well... What are you waiting for? Your moms?"

With that all of them got out of the dark space.

"Jimin take it off your neck before-"

CRASH!

Jimin face planted cause of the heavy gun around his neck, he thought it would be a good idea and that he would look , or try to look sway like suga. Nope.

"I told your jamless ass not to!" Hobi yelled before walking right past the struggling Mochi on the ground. After a solid five minutes of the struggling and checking the place out they finally decided to go in.

------
Omg I bullshitted this!
I updated. With a bad chapter after like a month?! I hate me.