-14-

-Jimin's POV-

It's been 7 days and Taehyung finally woke up. I haven't really told anyone about the odd note yet, I plan to start to tell them today.

"hey guys?" I began, everyone looked up from their area of Jungkook's house. "when you guys went out together to get the dolls for Taehyung the other day, I found a note written to us."

I reached into my pockets and pulled up a wrinkled piece of paper. They all gathered around me and read the note, except Taehyung who was currently sleeping in my room.

"Which fuck head would want out our baby?!" Jin hyung was screaming.

"shhh! Baby don't wake TaeTae up" Namjoon whisper yelled.

"sorry..." Jin hung pouted and crossed his arms in defeat as Namjoon put his arm on him hyung's shoulder. I shuddered at it and brushed it off.

"so who are they?" Yoongi asked as he sternly looked at the note in my hand.

"I don't know but they have something to do with Taehyung, and I don't like that." Jungkook said, he is pretty overwhelmed that someone wants TaeTae.

Boyfriends....

" Jimin?" yoongi hyung said waving his hand in my face.

"hu?" I Looked up from my thoughts, "yes hyung?"

"do you know of any rivals or bets that went wrong on? " yoongi asked.

"well not really, Taehyung always wins. But that might be the thing. Who could want revenge after TaeTae won?" all of us started to think, only me and Jin hyung would know about what bets Taehyung created.

"The only hints we have are the initials below." I continued, I looked at the letters below to unscramble the mystery.... "That's it!"

"what?!" all of them said in sync, all of us were so desperate to know about what this was. "I think it's from bet EXO-K12"

"what?" they said in sync again with confused voices, except Jin who knew what I meant.

----
Yah