-11-

Shit happens.
----
-Jimin's POV-

While the Hyungs and Jungkook went to get the lions form Taehyung's house, I stayed back to watch over Taehyung. I stared at him in his deep, aimless coma. It was calm looking at his peaceful face until nature had to 'call' me. I got of and went to the rest room. (TMI!!!! Y Chimchim?!!!)

As i stepped out of the washroom Jungkook texted me.

Kookie: hey chim, we got the lions.
We are coming now.

Chimchim: ok. You make this sound like a spy mission.

Kookie: cuz I'm taking it as one 😏

Chimchim: 😒😒😒 whatever , just get here.
-read at 1:24-

I put my phone back in my pocket and started to walk to Taehyung's hospital room, everything was quiet till i reached Taetae's room. I heard talking...

"But how will we cover it?" The first voice was of a male's it was deep.

"I don't know, but he can't be anyone's but mine." The other voice which was familiar to me spoke.

After that it was just murmuring and then foot steps that came towards the door, i quickly dashed to the nearest turn but the farthest from the entrance. The two figures walked out of Taehyung's room, I couldn't identify them since they were wearing masks and sunglasses at the break of dawn! I watched them as they left, i wanted to follow but i had to check if My precious Tae was ok. i walked into the room, nothing changed except for the odd note left on the chair by his bed.

We will get him, he is ours not yours Jeon Jungkook and his friends are no match for us. -BH & CY

I looked at the letter suspiciously. 'Who could this be?'

A moment later the door busted wide open with panicked Hyungs and Jungkook, they looked like they were chased down and were about to get killed. they all rushed in and shut the door behing them.

"sorry we are late, we kinda got chased by a half naked man with a gun in arms." Jungkook said, "yeah, an experience I will never forget. Especially the part when his towel dropped." Hobi Hyung continued. They were all on the floor now and Laughing  their heads off while I stood there with a 'wtf ' Face.

"Anyways, here" Yoongi Hyung handed me two human sized stuffys one of a lion and another if a bunny. Aside held them the ratings in Taehyung's heart speed up, to fast. We pressed the emergency button which caused all doctors to rush in.

"Please step outside."One of the nurses said as he slightly shoved us outside of the room with nothing in hand, the dolls were trapped inside with our suffering Taehyung.

"Oh my poor baby!!!!" Jin Hyung started as I rolled my eyes.

-----

Xlkgskhslhxhwllyehhphljj!!!!!!

I'm OMG!