-15-

-Jungkook's POV-

"EXO-k what?!" I asked the the most obviously confused tone.

"EXO-K12, a bet Taehyung pulled ages ago on a gang named EXO-K 12..." Jin hyung continued, "well EXO-K5 now."

"He is the reason the entire gang split, (in so sorry! Ik this is not the reason, but only for story purposes!!! For give me EXO-L!!!) He legit did good in a bad way. He broke up the group where all but 5 are living a normal crime free life." Jimin said as he got up, "contact the others."

-third POV-

Jimin and Jin took their photos as out and started calling several numbers in which only one answered, Kai.

Jimin hyung hit the speaker.

Jimin | Kai

"hello?"

"Hey! Kai hyung!"

"Park Jimin?"

"Yea hyung! Do you know where the other hyungs are? Jin hyung and I tried to contact them but none answered.

Sobs were heard thought he line, Kai was crying.

"hyung are you OK?"

"jimin bring your friends and met me at the cafe by the park."

With that the call ended.

"Kaja."Jin hyung said.

"where?" a new voice heard from the stairs, Taehyung was walking down the stairs while rubbing his puffy eyes.

"oh Taehyung..." Namjoon started, "we are just going to a cafe nearby to meet someone important."

"yeah and we will be back in a few, can you stay here?" Jimin said as they went to the door. Taehyung nodded as he ran down the stairs and jumped on he couch head first, he looked up and wae
Bed with his cute hands and took the remote to on the TV.
---

Funny fact : I was watching the exorcism of Molly Hartley.