B.S. #2 How You Become Friends

A/n- Hi guys. I know I've been saying that I wouldn't be able to update this week because of my school trip, but my school has had to reschedule the trip. The hotel we are supposed to be staying at apparently overbooked their rooms ,so I'm back at you guys again with the next Boyfriend Scenario! Like I said before, I'm not exactly sure how long these will be going on, but I just know I'm going to have fun writing these until they end. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The moment I stepped out of the examination building, I couldn't help letting out a breath they I didn't even know I was holding in.

By some miracle, or a stroke of luck, I had managed to pass my state Alchemist exam! And not only did I pass, but somehow the Fuher himself was impressed by me! I couldn't even come close to wiping the large smile on my face, and I didn't want to.

"Good job (Y/N). I'd say you did pretty good in there. Grandpa might have even been proud of you," I thought to myself as I adjusted the backpack on my shoulders.

I made it about halfway down the steps when I looked up and noticed something metallic shining from the sunlight.

when my (e/c) eyes adjusted, I realized it was Alphonse Elric from before. But this time, Edward wasn't with him.

For some reason, my heart had sped up slightly when I had realized it was him.

"H-Hey what's wrong with you?! You only met him today! You don't even know anything about him yet.." I told myself as I walked over towards him.

Why did I do that just now?

When I walked over to him, he for some reason rubbed the back of his metal neck in an awkward way, which I thought was adorable.

"Stop that, you just met him today.."

"Hi Alphonse, it's nice to see you again," I told him, absentmindedly gripping the straps of my backpack again.

Why do I keep getting nervous around him?

Somehow, someway, a pink tint rose to Alphonse's metal cheeks as he looked at me.

"H-Hi (Y/N). I thought I'd just wait until after you were finished with your test to see how you did," Alphonse said, that shy childlike voice making him seem even sweeter.

Ugh why can't I stop doing that?!

My eyes widened slightly at that.
"Y-You were waiting for me to finish?", I asked him. We had only met today, and he and his brother both seemed very kind, but he had waited for me.

When I had asked him that it had seemed to make him even more shy and nervous, because his glowing eyes widened and he began stumbling on his words.

"U-Uh w-we'll I...", Alphonse trailed off nervously. He kept stuttering and making up excuses as to why he was waiting for me. I really thought he would keep rambling forever until I stopped him.

"Alphonse it's ok. I-I don't mind that you waited for me. It's actually very nice if you since we just met and all....", I trailed off. For some reason I wasn't just getting nervous around him, I was blushing light pink on my cheeks too.

Alphonse just stared at me for a few moments in what I could only describe as shocked silence. Soon, I'd had enough of the awkwardness and started walking towards where I was staying in Central, Alphonse walking with me.

"W-Would it be alright if I walked you back to where you're staying? I-I mean I know it isn't dark yet, but I just wouldn't feel right letting a girl walk home alone.." Alphonse suggested as we walked down the concrete streets together. My heart sped up a little when he asked that, something I had already done multiple times around him in only a few minutes. I was right, there must be something different about Alphonse Elric.

I couldn't stop myself from blushing at him again. Somehow, Alphonse Elric had become even more adorable to me in the span of only a few hours. And the way we walked down the streets together, some people gave us looks like they would at a couple. I just couldn't stop thinking that way as we walked, but I knew to take feelings one step at a time when getting to know people.
Even if I found his personality sweet and kind, I couldn't rush things based only on feelings. I liked who Alphonse Elric was, and I didn't want to ruin a possible friendship.

It has been a long time since I had had an actual friend.

On the way to where I was staying, Alphonse let out an unnecessary cough and rubbed his shoulder awkwardly.

Sigh, again so adorable.

"(Cough), so um...the truth is I stayed behind because you seemed like a really nice person who wants to help others so I wanted to get to know you better." Alphonse blurted out in one long sentence, but I was able to understand everything he said. There went my heart again beating faster.

"W-Well, you seem nice too. I-I think that, getting to know you would be really nice Alphonse," I replied with light pink cheeks. I tried to look down towards the pavement when j said it, but Alphonse probably saw it anyway.

But he did seem to be happy with my answer.

"I'd like that (Y/N). A-And, you can call me Al if you want...", Alphonse said while rubbing his neck again. He had said it with a smile in his voice, so that comforted me and caused me to giggle at his shyness. It looked like I had met someone a lot like me sometimes.
"Alright, Al.." I said smiling.

"So, before you get back home...is there anything in particular you want to talk about?" Al asked with curiosity. I suddenly stopped in my tracks and looked over at him with a smile.

"How about alchemy?"

The End of Scenario #2

A/n- Hi guys! Like usual here's the next chapter that I hope you enjoyed.

Some of you might be wondering why I updated this Friday when I said I wouldn't be able to, but my trip again had to be rescheduled because the hotel my high school is staying at overbooked the rooms, but we are supposed to go the 31st! So then, whenever we go I will let you all know and I might share more Amvs for you to enjoy while I'm gone.

I am liking these boyfriend scenarios so far, even if it's just two, and I hope you all are liking them too. I've recently gotten two suggestions for future scenarios that I will be doing when they fit, so thank you for those they were really cute. Well then, guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, I will upset next Friday if I'm not doing anything and everything goes well, I hope you all have a safe, great weekend, and I will see all of my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!!😎👋

~Sarah