We Are Unbreakable

A/n - Hi everyone! Like usual I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm also just going to go ahead and apologize if this chapter ends up being rushed or anything so please find it in your hearts to forgive author-chan! 🙏😭 Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)? (Y/N) where are you?!", Alphonse yelled questioningly as he walked around Winry's yard, armor clanking with every step. However he stopped momentarily when he saw Winry coming around the corner, having just finished hanging laundry.
"Oh Winry, you haven't seen (Y/N) anywhere have you?", Alphonse asked as he turned t the blonde. Winry stood there looking at Alphonse for a moment before a knowing smirk came to her face.
"Ooh (Y/N)? I think she went to go near the cemetery; I'm pretty sure she said something about going to look at the sunset, since it helps her relax ya know?", Winry said, smirk being replaced towards the end with a smile as she looked in the direction of the cemetery. Alphonse then too turned in the same direction before responding.
"O-Oh I see..."
"Sooo what are you waiting for Al? You DO want to spend time alone with her don't you?", Winry asked as she nudged Alphonse's metal shoulder, then pleased to see his helmet blush deep red all over immediately. In fact his 'blush' was so severe Winry could've sworn she saw steam coming from the sides of his helmet.
"W-Wait Winry! I-I didn't exactly mean t-that I-I u-uh-!" Alphonse then cut himself off as Winry pushed him forward to where (Y/N) was.
"Al, it's ok, you don't have to try and hide it. I've known right from the start how you really feel about (Y/N), I know that you like her more than just a best friend, don't you?", Winry asked while she looked at Alphonse, smiling encouragingly at him.
"W-Winry I-.... Thank you, really," Alphonse said, smile in his childlike voice as he walked toward the cemetery.

As Alphonse neared the cemetery, he then noticed (Y/N), setting there where Winry had told him.
'(Y/N), I guess.. it is that time of year again isn't it?'Alphonse thought as he walked closer to the (h/c) haired girl. When Alphonse finally got to (Y/N),he blushed again when she turned around, a smile coming to her face when she saw it was him.
"H-Hi Al, I'm sorry if I worried you...I just felt like coming here today..since it's becoming close to when.."
"(Y/N)-"
"N-No I'm alright Al really! I-It's just that I...", (Y/N) said as she frantically waved her arms in front of herself, before she regained her composure and looked at a lone gravestone, smiling solemnly.
"I just..wanted to see him today..", (Y/N) said as she put her hand on top of the gravestone, turning to Alphonse and smiling again.

Later on that evening, Alphonse and (Y/N) sat on the grass at the cemetery, enjoying the beautiful sunset before them, a sunset that seemed to drip on the green fields below it.

As they looked at the sunset, Alphonse quietly turned his helmet to (Y/N), his helmet heating up from just looking at her.
'(Y/N)'s..so beautiful, even when she's quiet like this', Alphonse then clenched his fist as he continued looking at (Y/N).
'I really am pathetic aren't I? If I was any sort of man..I would've had the courage to tell (Y/N) how I really feel..'
Alphonse then stopped his thoughts as (Y/N) started turning towards him, Alphonse then quickly looking back at the sunset so (Y/N) wouldn't notice he had been staring at her.
"This sunset is beautiful, isn't it Al?", (Y/N) asked as she smiled shyly. Alphonse then suddenly became flustered as he rubbed the back of his neck before responding.
"O-Oh, yes you are (Y/N)..." Alphonse suddenly blurted out accidentally. When Alphonse had finally realized what he'd said, he immediately turned his helmet to face (Y/N), helmet blazing deep red in blush as he met (Y/N)'s shocked (e/c) eyes.