Brand New

A/N - hey guys!! I know I said I'd probably update again during spring break, but it didn't really work out with school and I had a little writer's block mixed in. So here's the newest chapter based on the song Brand New by Ben Rector ( awesome song!!) and I hope you guys like it!:)
Third Person P.O.V.
As Alphonse (human Al) and (Y/N) sat outside with their hands intertwined, Al had many wonderful emotions swimming through his head. He still couldn't believe he'd had his body back for almost two years now, or that he'd finally confessed his love to (Y/N) on the Promised Day. 'I wonder if (Y/N) really knows just how much she means to me... I know that I love her, but have I told her exactly how she makes me feel?' Al thought to himself. Glancing down at (Y/N), he decided that he should tell her his deep feelings for her.
(Y/N) P.O.V.
You suddenly jerked your head up to Al as he gripped your hand tighter. He looked a little flustered and deep in thought as he stared into your eyes. " W-what is it Al?" You asked slightly flustered as well. " I love you (Y/N)" Al suddenly replied as his blush seemed to increase. " I know Al, I love you too" you said sure with your response as you kissed his cheek slightly. Al however didn't seem to be done with his statement as he then grabbed both your hands tightly. "(Y/N), I've been thinking... and I don't think that I've told you enough lately what you mean to me. Whenever I'm with you, you make me feel like a brand new person; through the years you've always been there for me, even when you didn't have to be, and you still treated me the same when I was a suit of armor even though it was hard for you to accept as well. (Y/N), you're my best friend, but more than that...you're the first and last girl that I'll ever love. I know I probably didn't say much about how much I love you, but I -" you suddenly stopped Al in the middle of his sentence with a passionate and loving kiss to his lips. You could hear Alphonse make a slight noise of surprise, but it didn't last long as you then felt him kiss you back with just as much passion. He then licked your bottom lip , asking for entrance. You were slightly surprised, but it soon faded out and was replaced with bliss as you let him inside. After your little make-out session, you and Al parted your lips after what seemed like ages. Slightly panting, the only thing Al could say to you was " (Y/N)...." as he looked at you blushing bright red now. " Al, you don't have to tell me all the time about how much you love me because I know you love me even when you don't say it. But I do like to hear you say it though.." You said turning and blushing brighter . Al was a little surprised, but he soon smirked sweetly, turned your chin to face him again, and brought your lips to meet his once again, this time slower. As you soon closed your eyes again, you realized that everything Al told you earlier was exactly how he made you feel. ' You make me feel brand new too Alphonse Elric.. And I'll always love you too.'
*THE END*
A/N-HI AGAIN GUYS!!! SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I APOLOGIZE IF IT WAS A LITTLE TOO SHORT, AND LIKE ALWAYS I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND I'LL SEE ALL MY LOVELY READERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! BUH -BYE!!!:)
- Sarah