Somebody To You

A/N- hey guys!!! Since it's spring break I figured I'd join the party and update like everybody else is. Sorry I've not updated in like over a month (author-chan rubs neck nervously) so to make it up here's the newest chapter!!! :)
Third Person P.O.V.
Since the day she'd met him, (Y/N) had always just wanted to be somebody to Alphonse Elric. But when they were younger, poor Al had tried to act tougher around (Y/N) in an attempt to impress her, but usually ended up falling down and embarrassing himself . (Y/N) thought it was cute, would always help Alphonse off the ground, and then they would resume playing like normal. Now almost five years later, things were still not much different; except for the fact that (Y/N) would find herself blushing even more and trying to hide the embarrassment on her face when Al would do something sweet for her. Alphonse was still a suit of armor, but she still loved him like she did almost five years ago; Al also loved her too, and would often mentally or even physically face palm himself when something he said didn't quite come out like he had wanted it to. Now the table had slightly turned with (Y/N) being a little more flustered-not that Alphonse wasn't either. However, in this sea of embarrassing moments, Al would finally say the right words that came from his non-physical heart that would finally win (Y/N)'s once and for all. It would be on a small hillside in Risembool (A/N- Ed, Al, and Reader are visiting again for repairs for Ed and Al.)
Al x Reader P.O.V.
After Al and (Y/N) where settled down on the small hill waiting for the last of Ed's repairs to be completed, Al was unknown to (Y/N) feeling very nervous. '*sigh* Come on, you can do this. You've wanted yo say this for five years and now is finally the right moment. All I have yo do is take her hand and tell her how I feel... Simple... right?.' After he mentally coached himself, Al decided to make his move. Slowly and hesitantly, Al reached over to (Y/N) and grabbed her hand, definitely earning her attention. (Y/N) looked at Al 's hand over hers,then looked at his glowing red eyes , while blushing madly. "A-Al..." (Y/N) said quietly. Al seemed to take an unneeded deep breath as he prepared to finally admit his feelings. " (Y-Y/N), there's something I've wanted to tell you f-for a long t-time" Al said as his armor seemed to tint a slight pink. "W-Well.. There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time too.." (Y/N) replied shakingly. "R-Really?" Al replied shocked. (Y/N) only nodded smiling, then looked away blushing. What came next shocked both the teenagers. "Iloveyou!" Both Al and (Y/N) said at the same time a little too fast, yet both could clearly understand the other. After this, both of them looked at each other, a clear red blush on both of their faces. " W-What did you say(Y-Y/N)?" Al asked completely shocked and flustered. As if a button had suddenly turned on inside her head, (Y/N) finally spoke. " I-I said... That I love you Alphonse, I have for almost five years now" (Y/N) said smiling at the armored boy. Though he was shocked, Al was more relieved than anything else. " I-I love you too (Y/N), since we were kids. I missed you so much when Brother and I first started our journey. When I wasn't with you, all I did was think about you; when I thought about you then, and even now , it made me just want to be with you even more. And when I'm with you... It's like a all of my dreams have come true" Al replied as he had finished his speech. By this point in the conversation, (Y/N) was standing up on the hill as Al sort of bowed to her while holding her hand, like a knight would to a princess. (Y/N) now had tears in her eyes from the joy of her most important dream coming true on this little hillside, before she finally replied ,"A-Al, that's all I've wanted to hear for so long; since we were children, I've always just wanted to be somebody special to you, to be that one, special person in your life that's makes you better. And before I went with you and Ed on your journey, I thought about you every day. When I'm with you, I don't feel so lonely because you make my heart beat increase, and I'm reminded how many good things and people are still in the world. You're my best friend Al, *giggle* but I'm glad you're also finally my knight in shining armor." With that , (Y/N) bent down to Al's level, looked into his red eyes, and kissed him shyly where his mouth would be. Al's eyes widened, but he soon relaxed, and slowly put his leathered hands around (Y/N) in an attempt to contribute to the romantic gesture. When (Y/N) pulled away, the only word the blushing armored boy could think of was to just say "woah..." as she then slightly turned away with her shyness returning. As they then sat back on the grass with their hands intertwined and (Y/N) on Alphonse's chest as they looked at the now setting sun, they couldn't help but think how happy they were to finally be considered 'someone special' to each other... and they couldn't have pictured it any other way.
* Extra Ending*
As Ed was finally finished with his repairs, he decided to go and look for Al and (Y/N). " Hey Al, (Y/N), where the hell did you guys...." Ed stopped his question when he saw his little brother and (Y/N) on the hillside with their hands intertwined. The teenage boy suddenly found himself suddenly flustered at the romantic sight of his younger brother and his childhood friend. " u-uh hey Winry, you got any new upgrade ideas for my arm or..." A flustered Ed said as he went slowly back inside.
THE END
A/N- Hey guys!! Sorry again for the slow updating , but I really hope you guys liked this chapter and if so let me know in the comments. Every positive comment counts, cause I wouldn't still be making these stories if it wasn't for you guys. So, I'll try to update again soon while I'm off for spring break, and I will see all my lovely readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!! :)