In The Rain

A/n- hello again everyone! Like usual here's the newest chapter I hope you like :) ; Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

*Risembool,1910*

It was a rainy day in the small town of Risembool. But despite the rainy weather, the sky wasn't too dark or gloomy, in fact it was actually peaceful.

In fact it was so peaceful, a ten year old Alphonse and (Y/N) were standing on the youngest Elric's porch admiring the weather

"The rain's really coming down isn't it?" Alphonse said looking his golden eyes over at (Y/N). (Y/N) averted her gaze from the falling ran droplets to look back at Alphonse, smiling happily.
"Yeah it is Al. I know this might sound strange, but I've always loved the rain, especially walking in the puddles", the (h/c) haired girl said, a smile never leaving her face. Alphonse blushed a light pink momentarily at (Y/N)'s smile, but he then recovered and nodded in response.
"I feel the same way (Y/N)! In fact..." Alphonse said as he suddenly went back inside his house. (Y/N) looked back towards the door and tilted her head slightly as she blinked in confusion, before Alphonse returned with a black umbrella. Alphonse then opened the umbrella before he looked back at (Y/N), then blushing red as he regained his shy nature and rubbed his arm with his free hand.

"W-Well, would you want to take a w-walk with me (Y/N)?" Alphonse asked as he then extended his hand, blush ever increasing. (Y/N) being even shyer blushed as well as her (e/c) eyes widened slightly, before she then looked to the side as she placed her small hand in Al's.

*Time skip, Risembool, 1914*

Four years after that day, Edward and Alphonse had once again returned home to Risembool for automail repairs, and the rain had once again returned just like that day.

So while Edward sat inside getting repairs as Winry also ranted to him about his carelessness, Alphonse and (Y/N) stood on Winry's porch, once again watching the rain

So while Edward sat inside getting repairs as Winry also ranted to him about his carelessness, Alphonse and (Y/N) stood on Winry's porch, once again watching the rain. Everything was quiet except for the ever-falling rain droplets as Alphonse turned his helmet over to (Y/N). At that moment, he couldn't help but admire how she had changed over the years, growing more and more beautiful. Such thoughts caused the armored boy to somehow 'blush' pink at the sight of his childhood friend, before she spoke up causing him to quickly jerk his helmet forward again.