62. Trust is Essential

Start from the beginning

She spoke so much unaware and unaffected with the reality of life and differences between us.

I shook my head with a smile, raising my gaze at the open window; I glance briefly at the moon of the night.

I wish I could deserve it!

"If so, then what about you and your plans to get married with him?" I asked raising my brows at him.

"I'll have someone for me when the time comes. Alpy said I'll have my mate when I get older, the one who'll love and cherish me like no one. I'll be his Forever."

Mr. Majesty said these words to her?

Well seems like he believes in Forever!

"Is that so?" I asked again with hint of plain curiosity in my voice.

She bobbled her head with an enthusiastic nod.

"Lovely. I'm sure you'll find one when the right times comes."

"You too, I wish find yours soon, Aunt Bambi." She smiled looking in my eyes deeply.

I could only smile at the words but deep inside I knew and have faith that Forever only existed in fantasies, though, I'm living one but it's just temporary.

"Okay, we shall see when I'll find one—"

"You'll for sure and soon. Will you tell me?"

I smiled wholeheartedly on her query, "I'll."

If I get someone like forever. Or I could be Someone's Forever!

"So now we had our Girl time and had a lot of gossip, now it's time to sleep."

"No—" she opened her mouth to protest.

"Tiger, Dada needs rest and if we keep talking and making noise he won't get his rest. So now, let's get to sleep. We have to help him in the morning." I persuaded with logics this time.

She didn't need to be told twice before her mature face came forward and nodded with a thoughtful look.

"Good Girl. Good night, now sleep." I smiled earning a smile in return.

She pushed her head forward and before I knew she stole a kiss from my cheek with a grin.

I returned the favor pecking on her forehead.

"Good night Aunt Bambi."

She pushed the quilt to her neck before closing her eyes.

It didn't take her long to fall in the embrace of slumber wandering in the valleys of dreams.

Good night dear!

I kept staring at her peaceful face but my mind was drifted to her words.

His loneliness, the queen will be his Forever!

If I could be his! A sense of warmth rushed to my veins when the thought broke to my conscience before I pushed the thoughts away with the hold of sanity with brutal reality.

A King deserves a Queen and I can't be a Queen.

The power and aura; the command are all secondary. A royal heart and the strength to conquer all the pain and hurdles is something that makes you different from others.

Legends are made with Struggle and Suffer; Blood and Birth contribute just Names in History!

Sir Gerard's words resonated in my mind but somewhere, in an unknown unsaid part in me was enthralled and desire to believe Tiger's words.