🔘Chapter 8: You Two Together or Nah?

Începe de la început

"No" he responded glancing toward my mouth before biting his lip which was really sexy.

When I was 17 I started messing around with niggas. I never really battled with my sexuality and most people already knew. Well all except for my mom. The fact that I like ass and pussy never changed the way I acted in the streets. I'd still bust a nigga in his shit if he came at me sideways.

Though the type of guys I liked was the opposite from girls. For women I preferred someone who was feminine and girly but, also a freak. Like fucking with heels still on freaky. When it came to niggas it was different.

If a guy wanted to rock with me he had to be able to handle his own. I didn't need no feminine dude. They had to be able to throw some hands on sight. After that whole pool house situation Leo showed that he was a perfect fit. Plus he was fine as hell.

Taking a hold of the back of his neck I pulled his mouth onto mine. He didn't waste anytime and quickly tried to fight me for dominance but, I wasn't anyone's bitch. Gripping his hair I quickly took over as he moaned openly. Shit was about to get real good when we heard a knock on my door.

"Guy's Holden is here and dinner is ready. Come on down" Lisa called from the hallway.

"We better go and great your lil boyfriend" I said pulling away

"He isn't my boyfriend" Leo whispered standing up.

"I thought you was thinking about starting a relationship with him" I hummed getting up and grabbing a shirt, before throwing it on.

"Yeah, well things change" he breathed running a hand through his hair. He was about to put it up but, I stopped him.

"Don't. You look good with it down" I mumbled.

"Chill. I can't go downstairs and sit in front of him and my mom with you acting like this. I won't be able to focus" he whispered.

"Good because I want all your attention" I spoke stepping closer towards him.

"Shit. I gotta go" Leo cursed before walking out.

I just smirked before following after him. When my feet hit the end of the steps I could hear talking and smell the food. I entered the dining room and saw Lisa setting the table while Leo and his side piece were talking.

"Okay, everyone let's all say grace before eating" she sighed. I decide to sit next to Lisa so, I was across from Leo. The dinner was really awkward as hell because no one was talking.

"So, um not to be rude but, I'm not sure if I've seen you around" Leo's friend asked.

"I'm pretty sure you would of notice a nigga out here in the middle of nowhere" I muttered

"Jaysean is staying with us. His mom and I are foster sisters" Lisa said before giving me a look.

"Oh Leo never mentioned it" he mumbled.

"Shit, I bet. Both of you were probably a little too busy for him to discuss the black guy staying in his house" I chuckled. Ol'dude seemed to get really uncomfortable at that moment.

"So, mom how was work?" Leo cut in changing the subject.

"It was great. Amy and I were talking about the hospitals annual picnic coming up. I want you and Jaysean to come and help me set up. We could use the help" she replied looking at both of us.

"Is there gonna be some sexy women?" I questioned.

"There will pretty ladies around your age there" she spoke.

"Aight I'll be there. It's getting kind of lonely around here" I groaned pulling out my phone when it buzzed. It was my mom messaging me but, I didn't reply. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her at the moment.

"Maybe Leo's boyfriend can join us" I suggested with a smirk causing an irritated look to come over Leo's face.

"We aren't together. Holden and I are friends, that's it" he hissed.

"Um, the dinner was great but, I think I should be heading home. Goodnight" the guy murmured before standing up and leaving. Leo followed after him but, not before calling me an asshole.

"Well that was something. Help me clear the dishes. Also, I forgot to tell you that a package came this morning for you" Lisa told me getting up.

After picking up all the dishes and taking them to the kitchen, I grabbed the brown box off the coffee table. As I was heading upstairs I passed the window and saw Leo and Holden arguing. I just shook my head before going upstairs.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Yes it ended kind of weird but, it was long. Anyway Jaysean and Leo kissed! I know your all happy about that. So Jay was being messy during this dinner but, I liked it. Next is Leo and Holden's arguement and some more sexual tension.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂