13

Epilogue

   It was exactly a year after Jin and Jungkook started dating. Taehyung and Jhope were the biggest shippers of Jinkook the world has ever seen. Whether it's making sure the two were on the same team in Run BTS or shoving them into a small room for 'alone time' they were always squealing over their otp.
     Jungkook and Jin had told Army about their relationship and had experienced some hate, but mainly positive comments.
    Speaking of comments, although Jungkook still got some hate, he knew he was better than that and he always has people to rely on when it gets to be too much.
    Jungkook went to a therapist and was put on medication for depression and anxiety. He was also sent to a specialist for his eating disorders. While he has relapsed before and he probably will again, his bandmates and boyfriend will always be there to help.
   That's how we get here. Jin and Jungkook sitting in the living room, cuddling and watching Iron Man. The two had decided to stay in for their anniversary. The other members had left for the weekend to visit home. The couple had eaten way more than enough pizza for two people, kicked each other's asses in different board games, had a bottle of wine, and made out ten times.
     For the first time in a while, Jungkook was more than okay.

☆- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☆

   Hey I felt bad for not giving you guys an ending, so here it is. Thank you all for reading. I never expected my first fanfic would get to 10 readers and now I suddenly have almost 300. I plan on doing more in the future.

                     SardonicMallow~