11

Jungkook woke up a few hours later with wrapped up arms and a person hugging his waist. Jungkook assumed it was Jin and snuggled closer with a smile on his face.
   At once, the door flew open.

  "GET UP FOR PRACTI-"

Taehyung's screaming was cut short when his eyes laid on the two men cuddling in bed.

    "You- This is why you were so secretive at dinner! You're dating aren't you?!"

  Jin was fully awake by now and instead of pushing Jungkook away when the accusation was made, he pulled him closer and said,

    "You caught us."

Jungkook gasped, but couldn't tell Taehyung anything different, due to the fact he had already ran out if the room.
    Pushing himself away from Jin with weak arms, Jungkook asked,

   "Why would you say that!? What caused you to be that dumb!?"

   Jin only held on tighter to Jungkook,

"Jungkook, it is extremely obvious that I like you. Every member has asked me if we were dating, Taehyung is just too oblivious."

   Jungkook was blushing wildly, hiding his face in the pillow, appreciating the comfort of Jin's arms around himself.
  Jin removed his pillow and made the younger look at him,

   "I was awake earlier. When you moved closer to me and smiled like a fool? I know you feel the same. For god's sake you look like a tomato right now."

  Jungkook, remembering Taehyung, struggled to slip out of Jin's grasp and ran to the living room with Jin running after him.
   It was too late. All the members had a devilish smirk on their face. Taehyung had told them. Jin caught up with Jungkook and grabbed his waist, making the group smile bigger.

   "So Kookie? Jin? Anything you want to explain or confirm?"

   Jimin stepped forward and giggled while asking.
    Taehyung was hiding behind RM, avoiding Jungkook's shocked, red face.

   "I-uh-we-it's-Jin just-I."

   Jungkook's stuttering make everyone laugh.
  Jhope squealed,

  "IT'S TRUE! AHHHHH!"

  Jungkook bolted out of the room. Before Jin could catch him, he locked himself in the bathroom.

  "Bunny? You okay?"

    Jin's voice was muffled through the door. Jungkook squeaked at the nickname he was given.
  Jin laughed at the sound.

  "Can you let me in?"

Jungkook dragged his feet over to the door and slowly opened it.

    "Let's change those bandages."

Jungkook offered his hands to the eldest and looked at the floor.
   Jin got to cleaning the wounds and rewrapping them. Jungkook couldn't help but notice the sadness on Jin's face.

    "I'm sorry"

It was almost too quiet to hear, but Jin caught it.
   Jin grabbed Jungkook's chin,

   "Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for."

    Jungkook didn't answer, he just looked back down at the floor.

   "Why do you like me?"

   "Because you're special and you make me happy."

    Jungkook walked out of the bathroom without another word. He reached his door and layed in bed, pulling the covers over his face.
    Jungkook liked the idea of belonging to Jin. He really liked Jin and he knew Jin wouldn't lie to him.
   The voice, however, had some doubts,

    "Don't trust him. It's pity. He doesn't actually like you, he just wants someone to fuck."

    "Shut up."

    "Do you have any likable qualities? I mean, you sound like a dying rat and you dance like a walrus."

   "Shut. up."

    "How could Jin, ever love a sack of trash? A fat disappointment like yourself?"

    "SHUT UP!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -