6

Jungkook didn't remember returning home. He didn't remember the way Taehyung had thrown him over his shoulder, or the way Jin treated his wounds and tucked him into bed. The only thing on his mind was the way the voice stopped when he felt pain.
Making his way down stairs to the living room to find his pencil case, Jungkook ran into Jhope.

"Hello, Kookie! Whatcha up to?"

Jhope said as he stared at Jungkook cautiously.
Jhope didn't know how to treat the boy, since his recent behavior had everyone in the house on edge.

"Ah, hello hyung."

Jungkook didn't look at Jhope. He knew that the elders soft gaze of concern would make him crack.

"I'm just getting some art supplies.'

Jhope's face lit up more. He thought that must be a good sign, Jungkook's passion was art. If he was doing that, he must be feeling better. Jhope had no idea of Jungkook's true intentions.
The two went their separate ways and Jungkook got his bag. He quietly went back up to his room and opened it. He took one of his larger pencil sharpeners and broke the blade out. Grabbing a towel and putting the blade in his pocket, he left his room for a 'shower'.
His luck was terrible, he ran into Yoongi in the hallway.

"Breakfast, now."

It was impossible to fight against the elder and win, so he just followed his hyung.
Jungkook joined the six boys at the table as Jin made his plate. He hadn't eaten in a few days and was feeling faint. Maybe he should eat a little something?
Jungkook lifted the fork to his chapped lips. His hand was shaking, the other members took notice of this and snuck glances every so often to make sure he was okay.
Biting down on his food, Jungkook noticed something. It didn't taste like anything. It was like his body was trying to get him to stop eating by making food unappitising. Jungkook had a few more bites and told everyone he was going to take a shower. He wanted to test his theory, will the voice stop if he's in pain?
As he clicked the lock and flipped the shower handle on, Jungkook dug the razor out of his pocket. He was shaking more than at breakfast.

"You pig, you just HAD to have breakfast, huh? Throw it up while you still can, fattie."

Jungkook knew the voice was right, but he wouldn't give in. He thought to himself that only a few bites wouldn't hurt. Turning his attention back to his hands, he slowly brought the blade up to his wrist. He immediately stopped. That was too obvious. Jungkook lifted the blade higher, his shoulder. Easily covered by sleeves and no one would think to look there.
As the razor touched his smooth skin, Jungkook shivered. Pressing down, feeling the pain, he whined.
He continued to make slashes in his shoulder until there was no space for more. The blood trickled down his arm slowly, giving Jungkook time to wipe it away.
Jungkook cleaned his blade and stepped into the shower. He was now aware of the voices absence.