4

"Ah- Hyung you didn't have to do that."
Jungkook quietly spoke and looked at his fidgeting hands. Jin laughed and carried the tray of food over.

"Nonesense! I did it cuz you seem pretty upset lately. I don't know what's going on, but remember Jungkook, you can always talk to me."
Jin was chuckling softly. A small bit of pancake mix along with 3 other unknown foods stained his blue sweater.
Jungkook could only nod and thank him. Maybe he should eat, he hasn't in a while. As he brought the fork up to his lips, a voice stopped him,

"Don't you dare give up now. You are so close to being skinny. Jin doesn't care about you, he just wants the band to do better. Get rid of the food."

Jungkook didn't know if he should listen at all. His hyungs don't care? Now that Jungkook thought about it, the group was constantly using him as a scapegoat or someone to insult when bored. Just last week Taehyung blamed him for eating Jhope's leftovers and Jungkook got called a lazy pig.
Jungkook quickly started to think for a way to get rid of the tray of food. He quickly put the mix into a plastic bin and shoved it into his closet, telling himself that he would throw it out when no one was home.
Jungkook walked into the kitchen, tray in hand and headed straight for the sink.

"Hey Kookie."

Jimin laughed loudly. Jungkook stared at him in confusion, now noticing Taehyung was behind him laughing as well.

"What hyung?

"N-nothing at all"

Jungkook was not in the mood to be messed with. He almost screamed when he noticed Taehyung slowly slipping into his room, a box in hand.
Jungkook, extremely tense now, turned to Jimin again and spoke in a deep voice,

"Hyung, tell me what your doing right now."

Jimin chuckled softly, ignoring the seriousness in the youngers tone, and skipped to the living room.
Jungkook was too tired to chase after him. He was up all night again reading the hate comments on the picture Jhope took of him.
Jungkook set the tray down on the sink and trudged over to his room. He quietly cracked open his door to see Taehyung sprinkling a powder on his bed and hanging a fake spider above his desk.
Taehyung finished setting his prank up and reached for the door. Jungkook didn't have the energy to move, he let Tae walk into him.
Taehyung gasped, Jungkook didn't react. He brushed past him and shut his bedroom door.
Itching powder. That's what his bed was covered with. Jungkook folded the corners of his sheet in and moved it to the floor. Not bothering to grab his blanket, he layed down and started to drift off to sleep.

"They did it because you are impossible to be around. I told you they hated you."

Jungkook was done with this voice nagging him constantly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAMN IT!"

He screeched those words louder then he has ever said anything before.
Jin immediately busted through Jungkook's door to find him hugging his knees, shaking with hot tears flowing down his sunkissed skin.

"What happened??? Are you hurt?"

Jungkook didn't respond to Jin, he just kept shaking.
Jin recognized this as a panic attack and quickly tried to help Jungkook breathe.

"Name five things you can see Kookie."

Jungkook didn't hear him. The only thing he recognized was the voice in his head.

"I won't leave you. You are now mine. Things will be easier if you just listen to me."

Jungkook was screaming now. All band members were piled into Jungkook's room, Jin explained that they needed to wait it out.
After another ten minutes of shaking, Jungkook finally fell asleep. The members planned to have a meeting when he woke up.