2

"Why aren't you eating? You didn't have dinner yesterday! And why are you awake? You're always the last one up besides Yoongi!"
Jungkook just sighed and walked straight passed Jimin to the kitchen.

"I'll just throw it up later."

He told himself. Upon reaching the table, everyone went silent. Glances were being made toward the youngest. He looked terrible. He had bags under his extremely red and bloodshot eyes. He felt just as bad.
Jungkook quickly sat down and hid his face. Yoongi felt the tension in the air and immediately tried to break it.

"Wow it's pretty cold out today, we need to wear jackets. Tae will you pass me the eggs?"

It seemed to have worked. The stares were broken and everyone started to talk about random things.
Jungkook, however, just sat there. He pushed his food around, learning earlier that night how to make it look like you ate more than you did.
When everyone was pleased with how much they ate, they started to clean up. Jungkook scraped his plate and headed straight for the bathroom.

"The website said don't remove the fingers until you feel the vomit."

Jungkook was talking himself into what he was about to do. Leaning over the toilet bowl, he slowly raised his hands to his mouth, reaching for his uvula. Jungkook gagged, but nothing cane out. He tried again, and again, and again, until he finally threw up. Jungkook felt even worse now. His stomach was clenching around nothing. He quickly got up to wash his hands when there was a knock on the door,

"You've been in there for 15 minutes Kookie! Others need to get in the bathroom."

Jungkook recognized the voice as Jin's and quickly flushed the toilet.

"Sorry hyung"

Jungkook croaked with his raw throat. Jin's eyes widened.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"

"Nothing hyung."

" Jungkook, don't you dare try to lie to me. I know you better than that."

"I said i'm fine."

Jungkook's tone was harsh now. Jin stared at him like he had just told him his mother died.
Before Jungkook could be questioned once more or yelled at for being disrespectful he left. Jin was still standing in the same place, deep in thought.
Jungkook felt bad about the situation with Jin earlier. He didn't know how to apologise without telling him what's going on, so he just tried to avoid him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ouch!"

Jungkook yelped as he tripped during the dance practice for Bst.
All members rushed over wondering why one of the best dancers was failing worse than RM.

"Did you sleep?"

Jimin asked with frustrated eyes.

"If you didn't sleep that explains why your coordination is off."

Jungkook could only stare at the silver haired boy. He could see the anger coming off him in waves.

"I- I'm sorry Jimin hyung."

Jungkook spoke softly, fighting back the tears he's been suppressing since the previous day.

"We've been at this for 6 hours. You could just tell us what's wrong instead of being a bitch and fucking everything up. Namjoon gets the choreo quicker than you."

Jimin snapped.
All members were looking at Jimin now.

"Jimin! That's enough!"

Jin scolded him. He was about to ask Jungkook if he was okay, but he turned his head and he was gone.