8

The next day after movie night was an awkward one for Jungkook. How was he supposed to act around Jin now?
Everytime Jungkook saw Jin in the house he avoided him. Jin kept trying to talk to him, but Jungkook always made an excuse to get away. It was a week before Jungkook even looked him in the eye.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A week has passed. Jungkook was confused and exhausted. He had just finished showering and cleaning off his blades. Jungkook was searching through his drawers for a shirt when he thought he heard his door open. He did. Jin was coming to fetch him for another movie night. Jungkook shrieked, he had only a towel hanging low on his waist. All his cuts were exposed and his ribs poked out. Jin screamed in return until his gaze landed on his figure. He immediately fell silent.

"Jungkook? What happened?"

Tears started to fill Jin's eyes. Jungkook surely couldn't have done this to himself right?
Jungkook look frail as ever. Shaking from the cold water in his hair and the surprise from Jin. His fresh cuts still had a tad of blood on them.
Jin wasted no time running over and caressing the younger. Wrapped in a tight embrace, both were crying.

"Let's get you dressed, then you can explain."

Loosing his grip, Jin backed up a bit to let Jungkook get his clothes on.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"God, where are those lovebirds?"

Jhope joked as he walked up to Jungkooks room.

"Knock knock! I'm coming in!"

Jhope sang, waltzing into Jungkook's room.

"Wait, don't!"

Jin called. He was laying on the bed with Jungkook on his chest. Brushing through his hair, trying to get Jungkook to calm down after a panic attack. Jin knew Jhope would trigger another one if he was careless with his word choice.

"Oh? Round two, I guess. Just come down to the living room when you're done making out.

He had done it. Jungkook was crying again. The voice in his head constantly tormenting him and now his hyungs.
Jhope realized what was happening and immediately started to apologize before he left due to Jin's request.

"Go."

That's all the voice needed to say. Jungkook knew what it meant.

"I need to wash my face, i'll be down for movie night in a minute."

Jungkook left the shocked Jin on his bed and walked to the bathroom.
Jungkook grabbed the razor from under the sink and started slashing. Deep. Instead of the voice going away it came back stronger than ever before. Pushing him to cut more and more. Blood was dripping onto the bathroom floor and the smell of copper was in the air.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jin was worried. He was making his way to the bathroom after Jungkook's 15 minute absence.
Knocking lightly, Jin called out for the younger.

"Just a minute hyung!"

"You okay in there? You've been gone for quite a while."

Jungkook opened the bathroom door.

"I'm good. Let's go down stairs."

Behind Jungkook, the bathroom was spotless. As if... it were just cleaned? Jin was about to question whether Jungkook spent the last 15 minutes cleaning when it hit him.