"Um, if you wanna talk about it..." Liz says, awkwardly.

"Dakota and I just had a little argument, it's fine"

"Oh, uh, alright, so how are you guys now?"

"I dunno, I haven't talked to her all morning."

After Liz and I's conversation ends, so does breakfast, and us girls go upstairs to enjoy our free time.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Macy asks her usual question as we enter our bedroom.

"Let's watch a movie" Sarah suggests.

"We always watch movies, though" Evie says.

"Fine then, let's play a board game?"

"Do we always have to be doing something? Can't we just rest?" I say, sitting down on my bed, tired from my horrible sleep.

"We had hours to rest and sleep, Holly"

"Fine, let's play a board game."

All the girls sit on the floor in a circle, as Macy runs off to get a board game. When she comes back, she has a Monopoly box in her hands.

"Okay, let's set it up" Macy says, sitting down in between Lola and I.

"I bags being the blue car" Evie says, quickly grabbing the blue car. We all roll our eyes at her.

Once we start playing Monopoly, arguments start and disagreements begin. We can literally never play a board game without fighting; it just brings the worst out of us, like a competitive, wild animal is suddenly unleashed as soon as we open the board.

Sick of arguments and playing, the girls and I all decide to just watch a movie instead.

| 1 Hour Later |

"Girls," Juliet says, pausing the movie we were all watching, "it's time to start cleaning the house."

We all groan as we get up and head out of the bedroom.

We all get our normal cleaning supplies: brooms, sponges, mops, dusting pans, vacuums, cloths, buckets of water, and start to clean, even though The Dollhouse is already absolutely spotless.

"Holly, you can help me mop, Sarah and Lola, you can sweep, Dakota, you can vaccum, Macy and Liz, you guys can clean the windows, Evie you can do the laundry, go!" Juliet instructs us, her natural leader abilities shining as usual.

"C'mon, Holly, let's start mopping the floors" Juliet says, handing me a mop.

"There's really no point in mopping; the floors are already clean" I complain.

"I know, Holly, but you'll just have to deal with it" Juliet says, already starting to mop the floors.

Juliet and I go silent, concentrating on cleaning, but then Juliet says something I wished she'd forgot about.

"Oh yeah, you still have to tell me why you and Dakota were fighting last night"

"Juliet, I trust you, but I just can't tell you..." I say, not bothering to make eye contact with her.

"Holly, you can't just say you trust me then not even tell me something simple"

"I can't tell you here"

"Then let's go into our room, you can tell me in there?"

"Is it really necessary?"

"Well, I would really like to know, I'm pretty concerned" Juliet says.

"Fine."

Juliet and I head into the bedroom, and I lock the door behind us. I know it shouldn't really be such a big deal as to lock the door, but still, she's the only girl in The Dollhouse I truly trust, therefore, I don't want anyone to overhear.

"Okay, now can you tell me?"

"Well, Dakota and I were fighting because I saw her and Harry uh, touching-"

"What? Seriously?"

"Uh, yeah"

"Wow, as if she would do that!"

"Anyway, and then Dakota brought up the fact that Harry and I kissed, and that she doesn't even like Harry"

"Woah, wait, you... kissed H-Harry?"

"I swear, I don't like him, I know he's ment-"

"You guys, like, really kissed?"

"Yeah, twice"

"T-Twice?" Juliet says, not believing the situation.

"I didn't expect you to care so much, Juliet"

"I dunno, it's weird"

"Trust me, I don't love him"

"You sure?"

"Of course, and why do you even care if I did?"

"What? Pfft, I do not care one bit, I'm just annoyed you guys kissed I guess"

"Why would you be annoyed?"

"Because you shouldn't"

"Why?"

"Because"

"But, what's wrong with it? I don't mind kissing Ha-"

"Holly, I said you fucking shouldn't!" Juliet says with sudden anger.

"Okay, what the hell was that?"

"Can you stop kissing him? You don't love him, he doesn't love you..."

"What's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing! It's just annoying how you and Harry suddenly are always together, you always forget about me, your best friend, and everything!"

"No..."

"Stop thinking you guys are, like, together, because you're not"

"I know that..."

"Then why'd you guys kiss... Twice!"

"Oh my god, what's your deal?" I say.

"Nothing!" Juliet throws her hands up in the air.

"Then, Juliet, can you stop being so weird and angry at me for no reason?"

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you acting so angry? It's just kissing..."

"I know."

"Then why do you care so much?"

"Because... I'm jealous."

A/N: ending there oops.