Hannon le, Mellon-nins

So I'm going to be cheesy. Yes? Yes.

This part will be full of thank you's and random gifs and shoutouts to readers and all that fun stuff.

Because yes, I am cheesy. Deal with it.

First off, thank you to every reader! I know there are some ghost readers out there and some silent ones, who prefer the shadows

"I know you are there. Why do you linger in shadows?"

But I thank all of you guys, even the ones who I don't know their usernames to shout out. Hannon le, quiet shadow beans!

Continuing on, there is a handful of readers who deserve thanks

Continuing on, there is a handful of readers who deserve thanks. Who have been there since the very beginning of Veiled Stars.

PilindielTheElf Who has been here since the beginning, the most amazing reader I have ever met. Also, the founder of Lelle! Thank you for everything, mellon.

ThatOneWriter2001 Who came here as a judge and to my surprise, stuck around. Somehow, you deal with my craziness. I can't write without you, mellon!

Silmarilz1701 Who came here alongside Earwen, after a conversation about the Sil (also got me to read that so double perks). Love her to death!

LeeannMor4 The founder of the Doom Dome and one of the most supportive readers I have met. Doom week is dedicated to your name!

MiddleEarth111 Who doubts her own amazing words far too often, despite being an amazing writer. Shipper of Lelle from the beginning, thank you for your amazing presence!

colibriverde With comments that make me both smile and laugh, she stuck with this forever. You are a beautiful watermelon!

autumn_sunfire Who came here looking for dark, twisted, Monstercupcakeness and to my shock, stuck around. Your comments crack me up, thank you for being here mellon-nin!