Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fellowship?
Elle was orphaned at a young age, with a dark childhood that keeps her on her toes. And when her thieving past finally catches up with her, Elle is thrust head first into a quest to recover the Ring-bearer and the One Ring, before it is too late.
But not even the deepest secrets can stay hidden for long, and it seems the Fellowship carries more than what appears on the surface. From elf to man, a darkness runs rampant.
Welcome to a retelling of adventure and love, yet also heartbreak and unimaginable loss. The big what if... What if Frodo became the wraith? What if the Ring was stolen? Will anywhere be safe?
Began: September 19th. Completed: April 11th!
Contests: Precious Awards of 1st Place Winner, Best Female Character Winner, Best Cover Award! 2nd Place Tolkien Club Award in the Fanfiction Genre!
#1 in LOTR 5/20/2018 - 6/22/1208!
- Quick Note/Disclaimer
- Chapter One: Caught
- Chapter Two: Good O'l Bar Fight
- Chapter Three: Black Secrets
- Chapter Four: Heartache
- Chapter Five: A Bit of Truth
- Chapter Six: A Dark Past
- Chapter Seven: Concerning Hobbits
- Chapter Eight: The Nazgul Cometh
- Chapter Nine: Diversion
- Chapter Ten: Hurt
- Chapter Eleven: Shadows and Treachery
- Chapter Twelve: A Missing Ring
- Chapter Thirteen: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Chapter Fourteen: Hunting a Friend
- Chapter Fifteen: Toward the Mountains
- Quick Note
- Chapter Sixteen: Ambush
- Chapter Seventeen: Captive
- Chapter Eighteen: To Isengard
- Chapter Nineteen: Something Worth Fighting For
- Chapter Twenty: Saruman the White
- Chapter Twenty-One: Secrets Unearthed
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Loss
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The King is Dead
- Chapter Twenty-Four: The Unexpected
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Reunited
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Breath Before the Storm
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pain and Loss
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Chaos and Aftermath
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Feast
- Chapter Thirty: To Gondor
- Chapter Thirty-One: The White City
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Shadows Rise
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Goodbye, Little One
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Mournedhel
- Quick Note
- Chapter Thirty-Five: When a War is Lost
- WHEN AN AUTHOR HAS A PRESENT
- Hannon le, Mellon-nins
- Veiled Stars: An Afternote
- Crownless Update! Book Two!
- CL Released!