Chapter 20: Training the Vampire

Start from the beginning

Y/N: What do you expect? He is weak anyways. He'll probably idolize Dio's body and try to build up his body to look just like him.

Azazel: Ah, good plan. Hey vampire cutie!

Gasper: Y-yes? * funny I'm listening to Roundabout*

Azazel: Forbidden Balor View isn't it? That's a dangerous one you know? If the user's capacity is too low that is. Quick tip. You *points at Saji* Black Dragon Pulse Absorbtion line isn't it?

Y/N: Are you going to call people by their Sacred Gear names now?

Azazel: That'll be cool and menacing actually. By the way, you should connect that with our little vampire here when he's practicing. With that, you can take away the extra power that no one can control.

Saji: How did you-

Azazel: Thank me later.

Saji: I can take away power?! I don't know that!

Azazel: Whaaaat? Don't tell me you didn't know anything about this! Your gear has the power of the Black Dragon King! Otherwise, known as the Prison Dragon. It scatters what ever power it comes in contact with! And, of course, attaching itself to something else is a perk.

Saji: No way! So I can beat Issei and Y/N?!

Y/N: How about you tell that to my bomb?

Saji: J-just joking man! Hehehe.

Y/N: Of course I know you are! *pats Saji's back*

Saji: What the fuck! Bro! You just touch me!

Y/N: Don't worry, I'm not wearing Killer Queen now. Want that?

Saji: N-no thanks.

Azazel: Now, now, there's another faster way, that is to let him drink the blood of the Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei: Oh ok. *everyone looks at me* It's me isn't it?

Y/N: No Shit Sherlock.

Issei: I don't do well with vampire bites!

Y/N: How about Bites the Dust? Wanna try that?

Issei: No thanks.

Azazel: Now, now, don't get mad at me, he is the vampire *points at Gasper with two hands* The blood part is that fastest way, and the best way, but, I'm sure you guys can figure it out. Ciao.

Issei: Hey! What's your problem with hiding your reveal identity huh?!

Azazel: Oops! That's my thing I guess~

Then, he walks away.

Xenovia: He is the Governor of the Fallen Angels? I don't understand him at all.

*Timeskip*

Issei: Here we go!

Issei throws a ball at Gasper but I paid no mind towards the training. What does Azazel mean by full potential? Didn't I unlock third bomb already? What more is there? Is there a fourth bomb? A technique that I don't know?

???: Yo kid!

I wake up and it seems like I'm in a place but nothing there. Just pure white...

???: Ahem. I'm behind you!

I turn around to see a woman.

(Ignore the sword)

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Why don't you find it out yourself? Anyway, in here, to give you this.

She then hand me a piece of paper with scribbles on it. I took it and I look closely... it's a spell!

???: That'll be helpful in the future kid. Now, I think you friends are wondering if you are alright or not. So, wake up!

She then pushes me down a hole and waves at me. I was brought back to reality.

Xenovia: Y/N... are you alright?

Xenovia is in front of me and she is very close to my face.

Y/N: I'm fine... it's just that... I'm day dreaming...

Xenovia: If you have any problem, you can tell me. I'll be glad to help.

Y/N: I'll remember that.

Then, I look at my spell book that I brought with me. I check my pockets to see if I have any paper but no. Then I check my spell book. I kept on flipping until I reach the last page. It's the spell that woman gave me... I read it and it has one rule. It can only be used once. After using it, the spell will disappear, leaving only the paper. But, the paper can be used to create a new spell. I wonder what spell I should make.

To Be Continued

Shin Author: BOOM! Chapter done! Sorry for not updating this book for like three months guys, a little busy with school, and busy with my game, also the other books, sorry if there's nothing much about this chapter, hope you guys enjoy it!