Chapter 20: Training the Vampire

Start from the beginning

???: Hey guys, having fun? And hello, one pawn.

We turn around to see Saji from the student council.

Y/N: Not really, kind of bored. And to fire back at you, one pawn or not, I'm still stronger than you.

Saji: Ouch, don't have to remind me man. By the way, I heard Rias just released her dangerous bishop so I come to check it out. Wow! It's another blonde?!

Y/N & Xenovia: I date you to check it.

Saji: Wait. Hearing that ... you don't mean!

Y/N & Xenovia: Yes.

Saji: No!!!!! What have I done to deserve this?!?!

Issei: I know how you feel!!!

Y/N sighed and punch the bridge of his nose.

Y/N: This is annoying.

???: Hello kids!

Y/N Pov

We turn to see the man himself, Azazel.

Azazel: Wow! Did the household of the Devil Kings come out to play together?! How sweet is that!

Y/N: State your business Azazel, or I'll make sure your soul is pulled in an alleyway.

Azazel: Is that... a Part 4 reference?

Y/N: Yes. Now, Killer Queen! If you are here to fight, then I could use a little warm up.

Xenovia: Count me in. *summons Durandal*

Asia: Y/N, who is that?

Y/N: That is Azazel, Asia, now stay back. It's about to get messy.

Saji: Wait... that's Azazel?!

Issei: What do you expect?!

Ddraig: Double!

Everyone starts to surround him.

Azazel: *chuckles* You all can come at me at once but let me tell you... your efforts are futile. Except *points at me* you. You might not been able to achieve Killer Queen's full potential, but you'll be problematic to deal with.

Y/N: Is that so? Then I'll make myself even more problematic for you...

Suddenly, purple aura starts to flow in a fast pace from my body. Everyone look at me in shock and terror, except for Azazel, he stare in awe.

 Everyone look at me in shock and terror, except for Azazel, he stare in awe

*Your face is covered by shadows. Only your eyes are visible*

Azazel: My, my, that's interesting... *sweats a little* Amazing pressure, I'll give you that. Wait. Is that Phantom Blood?!

Y/N: Yes it is. *reverts back to normal* It's for that vampires training.

Azazel: Ah, I see what you're doing, you're trying to make him just like Dio!