Biker Gang Pt. 7

Jimin's room was piled full of sweaty teenage boys yelling and screaming at a TV.

Jisoon smiled at the group, who she knew basically nothing about. But, her son seemed so happy and Jungkook was laughing so much... She couldn't bring herself to be skeptical even though these boys were all wearing black and bandanas and spiked bracelets. The blonde one even had a small tattoo, but he seemed to be a big dork. She couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"Go Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung yelled, "Don't let that baby pass you! You got this!"

Jimin turned back to look at him, laughing so hard his stomach hurt. Taehyung had fire in his eyes. Jimin turned back to the TV and caught his mom watching them from the doorway. He smiled at her and she nodded.

"Would you like some help with dinner, Mrs. Park?" Jin called to her.

She smiled, "That's alright. You boys seem to be having fun."

"Jin-hyung loves cooking," Taehyung said, popping a candy into his mouth.

She smiled, "Well, I guess you can help if you want."

"Jin-hyung," Namjoon pat the eldest's knee, "Can I help?"

"No, we came to play with Jungkookie, not burn down Jimin's home."

Hoseok laughed at that, trying his best to focus as he leaned forward.

Mrs. Park lightly laughed then asked, "Are you not a good cook?"

"He's the worst," the boys said, altogether.

Joon pouted.

Mrs. Park motioned for him to come with her and he jumped at the opportunity with Seokjin trailing behind him.

Jimin smiled and leaned against Jungkook's shoulder.

The younger looked down to the top of Jimin's head and took in a deep breath. He turned back to the TV, then slowly and cautiously put his arm around Jimin's waist.

The older smirked to himself and snuggled closer, letting his hand rest on Jungkook's stomach.

"So are you two fucking now?" Yoongi asked from his spot on the bed above them.

Jimin giggled while Jungkook blushed. The younger hid his face as best he could in Jimin hair, enjoying the scent, as he felt like dying.

Jimin pat his chest then started rubbing circles on his stomach. "No, Hyung," was all he said and Yoongi backed off the subject.

A while later, Jin called up the stairs that dinner was ready.

Tae and Hobi almost fought one another to leave the room first while Yoongi secretly slinked around and left before anyone.

Jimin giggled at that, looking at Jungkook who was tidying up after his friends. "Oh, you don't have to do that, Kookie."

Jungkook looked up with a blush as he turned off the tv. "I just... Your house is clean, so I don't want them to mess it up."

Jimin giggled. He walked over and looped his arm around the younger's, leading him out the room. "It'll be okay. I like the mess, honestly. It's a change."

"Oh," Kook dropped his head.

Jimin smiled and stopped them at the top of the stairs. He turned the younger to face him then gripped his shirt tightly.

Jungkook's eyes were huge and his hands shaky as they landed on Jimin's elbows. "Hyung, we sh-"

But Jimin didn't wanna hear it. He kissed him, just a small kiss, then pulled away with a smile on his lips.

"Hyung?" Jungkook gripped the older's biceps. He was so close to crying he wanted to punch himself.

"You worry too much. I like you, Kookie. So don't worry about anything but having fun and smiling. That's all I need from you. A smile. One smile every day."

Jungkook looked to their feet and nodded. "I'll try."

Jimin pulled him into a hug and giggled. "Thank you."

Jimin's room was spotted with bodies here and there, all curled up in their sleeping bags and blankets.

Jimin and Jungkook took the bed, which they were teased for, but whatever.

They stayed up practically all night. Jimin blamed it on sugar, but Jungkook just knew he wouldn't sleep until Jimin was asleep. He secretly liked to cuddle the older male.

"Kookie," Jimin's eyes were closed and his voice raspy.

"Yeah?" The younger whispered, biting his lip.

"Are you ever gonna go back to your dad?"

Kook frowned. "No. I...I don't have anything to go back to."

"Hm... You can always come to me, no matter what."

Jungkook reached over and grabbed the other's hand, lacing their fingers together. "Thank you, Hyung."

-------------

Now, this is short I know, but it will continue. I have newly acquired plans for this one. 

But thanks for sticking around when I barely update this book 😂

Also, in spirit of me fixing this book up and editing it a bit, I'm starting #Ari'scleansing  like good lort

And I wanna say that I took out the Our King chapters as well as the Alpha+ Omega chapters. Both are in their own separate books.

Thanks for all the love, though. I don't always feel like I deserve it, but i enjoy feeding your feels 😋