Tattoos Pt. 2 [End]

"Hey Jungkook," Jae Wook waved to him as he passed through the kitchen.

"Hey Kiddo," Kook reached out to touch his hair, but the now sixteen year old kid pulled away.

Jimin laughed at the sight, making Jae roll his eyes.

"It's not funny. I worked hard to make this look good," Jae pointed to his face, then lightly smiled before leaving the older two at the dining table.

When the silence kicked in, Jungkook sighed, "Are you ever gonna tell him?" He grabbed Jimin's hand.

"He...I wanna wait until he's out of school."

"I don't," the younger said hardly, "I wanna know now if he'll hate me for the rest of my life."

"He won't hate you," Jimin shook his head, "He adores you."

"Maybe his feelings will change once he finds out I've been dating you for ten years right under his nose."

"Kookie, I," Ji ran a hand through his hair, "I love you and I want everyone in the world to know it, but...I-"

"Just because you tell Jae Wook that you are gay, does not mean he'll magically change preferences. You know it doesn't work that way."

"Yeah, I do, but I just...if he turns out to be gay then his mom won't want anything to do with him and I can't-"

Jungkook got up and stood next to his boyfriend, pulling Jimin's face to his stomach as the older started crying.

"Kookie."

"It's okay," Jung threaded his fingers through his love's hair, "We'll be okay."

"I'm sorry," Ji gripped the hem of the latter's shirt and tugged on it a bit.

Jungkook crouched down and started to comfortingly rub the other's thigh, "It's okay," he smiled.

Jimin slid into the floor and wrapped his arms around the other, muttering an 'I love you' before snuggling into Jung's arms.

"I love you too," Kook kissed his hair and gently rubbed his back.

---------------------

"Hey, dad," Jae Wook came down the hall and swung around the doorframe of Jimin's room.

"Yeah?" The short male smiled and continued to put away his freshly washed clothes.

"Kyun So's having a party tomorrow. Can I go?"

"Who and what's gonna be there?" Jimin crossed his arms.

"Um...few people...hopefully food."

Jimin smiled a little bit and walked up to his son, who was strangely taller than him now, "You know I only want what's best for you, right?"

"Yeah," Jae nodded.

"You can go, but only if you promise me, a triple swear pinky promise, that you won't do anything I don't condone."

Jae Wook sighed and leaned against the wall, "Really? Triple swear pinky promise...it's been seven years since we made that up."

"It still has it's meaning," Jimin held out his hand, his tiny pinky finger stuck out.

Jae looked at his dad for a second, a hint of annoyance growing in his eyes, but it softened when he sighed, "I promise," he wrapped his finger around his dad's.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled.

--------------------

"He's supposed to be back by now," Jimin paced the floor behind the couch, biting his nail.