[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 6 (End)

"Kookie," Jimin's hand slid up the taller's neck, fingers slipping into his hair, "You're sweating," he giggled.

"Sorry, but it's hot in here," Kook closed his eyes and pushed in once again.

"S'fine," Jimin let out a small grunt, and the younger groaned.

Jung's cheeks flushed and Jimin's giggle caused it to spread up to his ears.

"It's nice, Jungkook," the older smiled to himself, "Are you getting tired, yet?"

"Little."

"I can ride you now, if you want."

"You sure?"

"Of course," the smaller paused, swallowing down a moan.

"Okay," Jungkook nodded, opening his eyes as Jimin dropped his hand to his belly.

"Just pull out. Don't be fancy; it's only your second time," Jimin smiled sweetly.

The taller nodded and sat back on his knees, pushing the other's legs farther apart as he slid out.

Jimin took a second to admire Jungkook before he sat up and quickly kissed the younger. They parted and Jimin pushed himself to the side to let Jungkook lay down.

He didn't try to make himself look sexier as he threw his leg over Jungkook's waist. Then he leaned down and pressed another kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"Don't laugh at my toes," the smaller mumbled before he positioned himself over the younger, basically crouching on his tip toes.

"Your toes are adorable. Besides, your socks are still on," Kook smiled and let his hand slide up from Jimin's ankle to his thigh.

"You said they were cute," the older pouted, positioning Jungkook's tip at his entrance.

"They are," Jungkook smiled and pushed his hand over to grab the older's length.

"Ah, fuck," Jimin inhaled through his teeth as Jungkook slipped back inside, "Gosh," he giggled, sinking down as far as he could.

The older pushed his hair back, then leaned back, his hands resting on the other's thighs.

Jungkook moved his hands back to Jimin's thighs and squeezed, "So thick."

"It's cause I'm fat."

"No, it's just...pretty."

Jimin giggled then started moving, biting his lip to contain his sounds. He's not sure if Jungkook knew, but someone came home almost ten minutes ago. He wasn't going to say anything- one, because he was hoping it was Jin, but mostly because he didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend.

"I'm getting cold," Jimin whined, reaching back and grabbing the bed sheets. He pulled them back up the bed, moving to sit on his knees before he wrapped the sheets around his waist.

Jungkook's hands landed on his hips and he smiled, "You look pretty."

The older pouted and leaned down. "Shush," he pushed his hand into Jungkook's hair, making the taller blush as his eyes fell closed.

Jimin giggled and started to grind his hips, pulling a small hum from his lover.

"Jimin, I'm...I-"

"Okay," the older smiled, using his free hand to push against Jungkook's chest and lift his hips, "Do you wanna stay inside or do you wanna see it outside?"

"Wh-What do you want?"

"It turns me on when you act all caring," Jimin giggled, "And I want you to stay inside, if that's okay with you."