[S] One Night Stand

Sorry for the shit quality of this one but im working on another chapter currently that im really happy about. I still thought that I should do my weekly update though so here you go :)
------

Jungkook couldn't remember the exact words this shorty used to lure him to his apartment. He only remembered the way the guy's hand was playing with the buttons on his shirt. Such adorable fingers.

Yet, here he was, waiting not-so-patiently for the shorty to unlock his front door.

When the lock clicked and the smaller pushed it open, Jungkook forced the both of them inside before kicking the door shut.

The other was giggling as Jung attacked his lips with a wanting kiss.

All of a sudden, the shorter male pulled away, raising his arms to Jungkook's chest.

Kook pulled him close and started biting his neck which pulled more giggles from the other, his voice vibrating against Jungkook's lips.

"Hey, kid," the shorty pushed against him, "At least tell me your name so I know what to moan."

"Jungkook," the taller grumbled, only abandoning his actions for three seconds exactly.

"J-Jimin," the shorter breathed out, his arms coming up to wrap around Kook's head.

"Are you gonna take me to your bedroom, Jimin?" Jungkook pulled back and smirked at the blush on the shorter's face.

"Are you gonna make it worth my while?" Jimin bit his lip and took half a step back.

"Challenge accepted," the taller mumbled before gripping the other's hips.

Jimin giggled and grabbed Jung's shirt, pulling the taller male through his apartment.

Jungkook was focused on the shorter's eyes, how the smudged eyeliner made his godly body seem human. Jungkook would've been blind if he'd missed Jimin's ass stuffed into his skinny jeans.

The taller stopped when they reached a doorway, grabbing both sides and making Jimin jolt.

"How old are you?" Jung wasn't convinced that someone so small could be legal, no matter their ass's size.

"Twenty three, why?" Jimin tugged on his shirt a couple times.

"Bullshit," the taller male grumbled, "Is that what's on your fake ID?"

"Rude," Jimin pouted, opting for unbuttoning the other's shirt, "My ID's not fake. And I'm just short."

"There's no way you're older than me," Jungkook dropped his arms and grabbed the older's hips.

"Short people have feelings too, Jungkook," Jimin giggled, "And we grow up just like all you tall people."

"Stop being so cute," Jung spun the other around and started pushing him towards the bed, successfully getting Jimin to crawl on the mattress.

Right as Jimin turned to face him, the younger got on the bed as well. At exactly this moment his phone started blowing up.

He growled and pulled it from his back pocket before turning it off and throwing it to the floor.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" Jimin continued to unbutton the taller's shirt, actually making it to Kook's jeans before he was pushed to lay on his back.

"No, my stupid friends," he mumbled before attaching his lips to Jimin's.

Jimin was really soft and thick and that's exactly what Jungkook had been craving for weeks. School and work had stressed him out so much and he needed this.