[S] Welcome Home

I'd been waiting for Jungkook to come home all week. I'd missed him a lot. We hadn't ever spent this much time apart from each other since we started dating.

So I wanted to do something special for him.

Normally, I was the innocent one in our relationship. That's mainly because I like how Jungkook initiates things.

But this weekend, I was going to start things. Maybe not directly, but my decisions were sure to fire him up.

Two days ago, I went to....an adult store. They had a lot of things that made me shiver when I thought of using them. Then I thought of Jungkook and picked out things that would make it fun for us both.

So, now I'm dressed up. Ridiculously hot looking with cat ears on my head, black stockings up to the middle of my thighs, and a....an object inside me.

I could see my reflection in our vanity mirror as I sat in the middle of the bed.

I just buzzed Jungkook in, so he should be up any second.

I sat with my knees tucked up under me and thighs pressed together. The feeling from the object inside me was making my member become hard.

"Jimin! I'm here!" Jungkook called.

The sound of his voice alone made me grip my manhood, slowly stroking it as his footsteps got closer.

"Jimin? You in here?" He asked as he opened the door.

Before he could catch me pleasuring myself, I pulled my hand from my member.

As his eyes widened; I blushed, knowing perfectly well he realized what I looked like in that moment.

"Jimin?" He gulped and shut the door.

"You were gone too long," I pouted, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Jungkook slowly took a few steps towards me.

"I got you a present," I bit my lip and pointed to the vanity.

What're you doing right now?! I screamed inside my head. This is weird! He thinks you're weird!

Jungkook had reached the vanity by now and was pulling the red ribbon off the package. Then he stopped, and turned around to face me.

"Is something wrong?" He moved over and crawled on the bed, sitting on his knees in front of me.

"Not at all," I smiled, keeping up the act, "Why would you ask?"

"Because, you're shifting around a lot," his fingertips grazed my thigh.

"That's because of the surprise," I said.

"Huh?"

"Open your present," I instructed.

He looked over his shoulder, then crawled to the end of the bed, reaching out and grabbing his present.

Then he came back to sit in front of me. He looked up from the box at me and I gave him a smile, urging him to open it.

"Will you give me a hint? I wanna guess it," he said.

I thought for a second then smiled, "Well, I think...it's something we can both enjoy."

"Okay, that could be anything," he said quietly and I noticed him staring at my uncovered chest.

He thought for an agonizingly painful amount of time then gave up and opened the box.

I blushed as he paused, examining what was in front of him.

It's naughty! It's so naughty! I couldn't help myself though. I thought of Jungkook using this on me and I just melted.