Mafia Auction Pt. 6 (End)

I sighed and balled up another failed attempt of a letter. I needed to write one to my father's business partner, but I couldn't think.

I missed Jimin, more than I ever thought I could.

It'd been longer than I promised since I'd seen him, but I couldn't go to him. For safety purposes, of course.

If my heart was able to overtake my brain Jimin would be dead and that fact kept my heart in check.

But still...my father was going to Thailand for a meeting between leaders...I could see Jimin this weekend.

------------------

"Oh my god!"

I laughed as Jimin jumped into my arms, wrapping around me like a tortilla.

"You're late, you dick!," he scolded then kissed my cheek, "Fucking missed you."

"I missed you too, baby, a lot," I pushed his bangs back and bit my lip. He's gotten a little plumper...he's gorgeous. "Your cheeks look so soft," I grinned.

He smiled and leaned against me with a pout, "Kookie?"

"Yeah?," I whispered, tightening my arms around his shoulders.

"How long can you stay?"

"Until Tuesday afternoon."

"Hm," he squeezed me in his arms then exhaled through his nose, "Tae's leaving for work in a few hours."

------------------------

"You are softer," I chuckled, gripping his hip lightly, "It's so adorable."

"Fat isn't adorable."

"You aren't fat, baby," I groaned, pecking his lips, "Trust me. I've seen fat. I've been to America."

"That's rude."

"It's a harsh reality."

He wiggled around until his back was against my chest. He let out a small breath then moved until he seemed comfy.

I smiled to myself, admiring how his jawline had gotten sharper. Or maybe it was the same. I hadn't seen him for months, I really was starting to lose my memory of his looks.

But I remembered how it felt to hold him, how warm he made me feel- inside and out. I remembered the feeling of his kisses and his laugh, his giggle.

And I missed all of him. I missed having conversations over breakfast and dinner. I missed our lunch dates.
I missed the sex. I missed all of it. I wanted him in my life. I craved him by my side.

I needed to feel his skin under my fingertips and watch him breath as he sleeps. I needed to hear his dull snoring, and know that he was content by my side.

"Kookie," he mumbled.

"Yeah?," I moved my hand up to his hair and tucked a few strands behind his ear.

"Hold me," he whispered before tangling his legs with mine.

I smiled to myself and kissed the back of his head. I dropped my arm down to wrap around his waist and he placed his palm on my forearm.

His hands still felt so tiny, so warm, so comforting, as he rubbed circles into my skin.

"I love you," he said.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against his head, "I love you too...so much."