Wisdom Teeth

Jimin had just gotten his wisdom teeth out.

Jungkook was sat beside the couch in the floor, laughing as Jimin held an ice pack to his cheek.

"Not funny," Jimin mumbled.

"It is. Your cheeks are puffier than usual," the taller reached out and lightly ruffled Jimin's hair.

The older said his jaw hurt and after a while it'd given him a headache. His gums were still bleeding, but he'd took a nap so he didn't have to worry about it much.

Jungkook was taking care of him while the others were out shopping. They needed things Jimin could eat and the first thing everyone thought of was pudding. They didn't keep much of that around the dorms.

Jimin was craving steak and mashed potatoes. He liked Jin's homemade mashed potatoes, but he wouldn't be able to chew the small chunks.

"Kookie, can you get my pain meds off the kitchen table, please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you just took some three hours ago. You can't have anymore yet."

"Ugh," Jimin groaned, "It hurts so bad. At least like...punch me unconscious or something."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Hyung," Kook rolled his eyes and stood up, "I could get you a fresh bag of ice, though, and change your gauze."

"Thank you, Kookie," Jimin closed his eyes as the younger took the ice pack and disappeared into the kitchen.

Ji waited for a few seconds, then sat up and started pulling his gauze out.

"Ew! Jungkook come look at all this blood!"

"No thanks, just take it out!" The younger called back, laughing through his words.

"I'll show Tae when they come back."

"He'd probably keep it in a box somewhere," Jungkook commented, laying the ice pack on Jimin's knee.

"Thanks."

"Don't worry 'bout it, baby," Kook leaned down and kissed the other's forehead.

"Will you cuddle me tonight?" The older asked, laying the ice pack on his head.

"Yeah, I guess," Jung sighed, sitting on the coffee table. "Do you still feel nauseous?"

"Not really. I think my gums have stopped bleeding for the most part. All that blood draining into my tummy must've upset it."

"Mm," Kook nodded in understanding, "So, how hungry are you?"

"I haven't eaten for eighteen hours," Jimin frowned, "I'm starving."

Jungkook laughed again, not full on, but a loud, hearty chuckle.

"Stop laughing," Jimin pouted, "Hand me the gauze, meanie, I'm drooling blood."

Jungkook reached behind himself on the table and grabbed the small packet of gauze, which was separated into thick, square patches just big enough to give Jimin squirrel cheeks.

Jimin took it and carefully stuffed a piece on either side of his mouth, wincing a bit when he pushed to hard.

Jungkook let his head rest in his hand, smiling at Jimin as the older laid back down and slid his ice pack to his forehead.

"Love you," Jungkook suddenly said.

Jimin blushed and started playing with his pants strings, "Lob yuh too."